Loan discussions?

Mark Pawelek

I think Admins should create a sub-forum somewhere, possibly in the Transfer forum, for discussion of loan moves, and player performances out on loan.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
I think Admins should create a sub-forum somewhere, possibly in the Transfer forum, for discussion of loan moves, and player performances out on loan.
Not sure there's sufficient interest for a whole sub-forum tbh.
United players out on loan or any brought in, like Ighalo, will have their own player performance threads.
Players from other clubs can have their own threads in the FF.
You could just start a broad loan discussion thread in the transfer forum.

Mark Pawelek

Not sure there's sufficient interest for a whole sub-forum tbh.
United players out on loan or any brought in, like Ighalo, will have their own player performance threads.
Players from other clubs can have their own threads in the FF.
You could just start a broad loan discussion thread in the transfer forum.
My reason why is discussions of loanee players are found in almost any forum. I've seen those discussions in: Transfer, Football, United, Player Performance, Reserve forums.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
That makes sense though. I think most people would expect United loan players to have threads in the United forum and potential loan deals to be discussed in the transfer forum, for example.
I'd question whether there's sufficient interest in non-United loan players to warrant a dedicated sub-forum or whether there's merit in lumping United loan players in with ones from random teams.