Other Logan Paul v KSI Fight Discussion

Skills

Snitch
According to Wiki...

The weigh-in was held on 24 August 2018 and was co-hosted by the same host as the London press conference True Geordie as well as Michael Buffer. KSI weighed in at 187 lb (85 kg). Meanwhile, Logan came in at 189 lb (86 kg).

Physically it definitely looked more than a kilo between them.
That's interesting I was under the impression KSI came in at 80kg (maybe I got confused with someone else). But you're right Logan Paul looked huge.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Why any grown man/women would want to watch these 2 utter toss pots fight each other ill never know.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
One of them might smash the others face in. Worth it.
Very much doubt it tbh. That’d only happen if they got in the ring with a proper boxer.....Now that I’d watch e even though I never watch these from bits I’ve seen I know both of these two are massive bellends.

Last edited:

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Very much doubt it tbh. That’d only happen if they got in the ring with a proper boxer.....Now that I’d watch e even though I never watch these from bits I’ve seen I know both of these two are massive bellends.
Why...?

They're both relatively big guys, and neither are pro boxers so defensively they won't be great. Neither will be used to taking punches. Logan in particular I imagine if he gets behind a shot could easily knock KSI out, especially if he's been jabbing him a bit. They've been training a decent while now with professionals so they clearly will know how to throw a punch better than most.

You don't have to be a professional fighter to knock somebody out.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Surely its all a set up, I despise most YouTubers as they all seem to disappear up their own assholes at one point or another, I quite liked KSI when he done his FIFA stuff now he is just an utter cock of a human being.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
No :lol:, initially DT wanted Goldbridge but he said it wasn't his thing and then Flex agreed but it wasn't DT himself it was his son, Flex gave him a pasting apparently.
Get the feck out of here?? what? :lol:

Also this twat Paul wants to fight McGregor :lol:

I think this would actually make McGregor somewhat popular again.,

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Surely its all a set up, I despise most YouTubers as they all seem to disappear up their own assholes at one point or another, I quite liked KSI when he done his FIFA stuff now he is just an utter cock of a human being.
Like 99.9% of the fight world "beef" it's all a work.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Logan looks in way better shape, he actually looks like an athlete. KSI looks quite pudgy.

Didn't KSI edge the first fight though? So maybe looks can be deceiving.

I worry more for people who'd pay to see this than Logan Paul and the "KSI" (what does that mean?) dude.
It's a shortened version of his original youtube name, KSIOlajideBT. I subscribed to him many years ago when he was an up and coming fifa youtuber, he explained his name once. KSI was his team tag on Call of Duty, Olajide is his name and BT was his internet provider.

I'm ashamed that I remember that :lol:

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Logan looks in way better shape, he actually looks like an athlete. KSI looks quite pudgy.

Didn't KSI edge the first fight though? So maybe looks can be deceiving.

It's a shortened version of his original youtube name, KSIOlajideBT. I subscribed to him many years ago when he was an up and coming fifa youtuber, he explained his name once. KSI was his team tag on Call of Duty, Olajide is his name and BT was his internet provider.

I'm ashamed that I remember that :lol:
In addition to this, K supposedly stands for Knowledge, S for Strength and I for Integrity.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Sure MR DT made his son fight a guy from the United Stand cause of health reasons, utter trash of a human being.
DT the Arsenal wanker? He has a kid that's old enough to fight? Didn't realise he was that old.

The next YouTube fight should be between Troopz and a dictionary.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Billie Joe Saunders confirmed on the undercard.

To put that into perspective - He's defending a world boxing title on the undercard of two Youtubers who have never had a pro fight before and at the press conference one of the taunts by Logan Paul was to start a chant "JJ has no dick, JJ has no dick".

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal

To put that into perspective - He's defending a world boxing title on the undercard of two Youtubers who have never had a pro fight before and at the press conference one of the taunts by Logan Paul was to start a chant "JJ has no dick, JJ has no dick".
:lol:

Money for dignity

Irrational.

:lol::lol:

Unbelievable. We're living in an alternate reality, an episode of Black Mirror.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’ve no idea who either are but from short research I’m absolutely certain that I would very much like KSI to put Logan Paul in a body bag.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Cringey as feck. And this is a Box Office event. :houllier:

Eddie Hearn is a genius.
I’d argue that KSI and Logan Paul are and the people that put on the events prior to Hearn stepping in. All Hearn has done is create the bridge for them to get on big tv. They would have made bank regardless.

The first fight had 900k-1m ppv buys at £7.50 each. Tickets were £50-400. That’s a lot of money.

For comparison, the Joshua - Ruiz fight had 500k ppv buys.

AaronRedDevil

Thank feck TG was there. Hes the only one who can control these 2 and be able to beat the shite out of them if needed. Least it was more controlled. Real boxers must be embarrassed by this.

Adcuth

Right I've admittedly my watched their first fight, but before I do, are there any proper boxing fans that have and wanna give their opinion on it. Obviously from an amateur boxing perspective. Not arsed about the build up cause that's probably staged to feck

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
They’re geniuses let’s be honest.

they’ve taken the world of YouTube to the next level and made an absolute fortune out of it. Obviously the boxing level won’t be tip top but I don’t think anybody really cares, they just want to see their favourite get the win.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Old men will yell at clouds but there's a market for this, so fair play.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Right I've admittedly my watched their first fight, but before I do, are there any proper boxing fans that have and wanna give their opinion on it. Obviously from an amateur boxing perspective. Not arsed about the build up cause that's probably staged to feck
Gonna go out on a limb here but I did think KSI should have won but it was close. He had better cardio and more heart.

Think Logan Paul will beat him this time, quite comfortably with his jab if he's been training since the last fight. They both have to be at least competent amateur boxers by now if they've kept training. Paul looked the much more composed and better boxer early on in the first fight but got ground down/out worked. I think he'll be fitter and better able to go the distance this time, it'll be a full fight of Paul comfortably keeping him away with his jab and he'll outpoint KSI comfortably if I had to guess.

I'm actually curious to see how much they've both improved.