Television Loki (Tv series)

Ekeke

I like Hiddlestone. I want to like the show. I hate the girl. She's mostly just annoying and/or ordinary. Episode 3 was okay I guess. Doesnt make me look forward to episode 4

Oldyella

That was a bit of a letdown after a couple of interesting episodes.

el3mel

This was a better episode for me just because I liked the interactions between the 2 Lokis. Otherwise we're halfway through this I believe and the story is going nowhere, and more so, it actually seems like it'll drag even more with how this episode ended.

The only enjoyable thing about this show so far has been the characters and nothing else. Loki, Mobius and female Loki are very good characters, good characters in a super uninteresting story to be totally honest.

Oldham

Nr. 3 was horrible.
The real Loki as told in the Nordic mythology is arguably the GOAT religious “person”.

Sylar

Decent episode, didn’t really progress the story but I enjoyed the chemistry between Loki & Sylvie. I’m fairly sure she’s Enchantress, not Lady Loki. Unless they’re combining the characters into one?!

Love is a dagger :lol:
Yeah, agreeing with the latter part of the spoiler. Seems like a combination especially given how that episode played out.
Although wouldnt be surprised given what happened in Wanda, if shes just a .... variant...

It was a meh episode which was nice ,but not great. Wasnt terrible just not much to get into.

Drifter

American
That episode was not the direction I thought it would take. More Dr Who in feel than anything else.

Hephaestus

Yeah, that was a significant improvement on the previous episode, thankfully.

Hamnat

This was a far better episode. It proves 3 was a mistake in a lot of ways. They gave us the backstory we needed here. The buildup and pacing from episodes 1 and 2 the cliffhanger there, then to completely halt for episode 3 was a mistake.

Timekeepers Frauds as suspected

Will be interesting to see behind the curtain now.

Mid credit scene
Alright for all the comic versions of Loki. Even Kid Loki! Should be fun

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Loved episode 1 and 2, hated episode 3, but am delighted to see episode 4 was fantastic. A lot of questions answered but even more asked.

It’s Kang isn’t it?

Oldyella

Loved episode 1 and 2, hated episode 3, but am delighted to see episode 4 was fantastic. A lot of questions answered but even more asked.

It’s Kang isn’t it?
Really hope so.

This was such an improvement from the previous episode. Night and day difference.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
That was awesome!! So much better than last week.

Mobius :(

choccy77

Was an excellent episode.

The end credits setting up great things to come :-D

ha_rooney

It’s Kang isn’t it?
That’s what I’m thinking, particularly his ties to Ravonna & it would explain her motivations to act as she did.

This could be another Mephisto situation, but Kang is supposedly set to appear in a later film so they may be setting him up as the big bad for phase 4.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
It's a bit too Marvel for me. Feels like I'm missing out way too much by having not read the comics. Quite a lot of stuff not making sense.

Still, it's good fun, apart from episode 3. That sucked.

ha_rooney

One thing that has me slightly confused (unless I missed it) - at the end of episode 2, Sylvie set off the nexus events that sent the sacred timeline into chaos & I thought that would be how they unleash the “multiverse of madness”. Did the TVA manage to fix them all before the Nexus events could set?! Seems like a pretty significant plot that got dealt with without much fuss!!

el3mel

Finally an actually good episode. This one was quite enjoyable and did progress the story a little bit, and at least provided some mystery for it to be interesting.

Hamnat

One thing that has me slightly confused (unless I missed it) - at the end of episode 2, Sylvie set off the nexus events that sent the sacred timeline into chaos & I thought that would be how they unleash the “multiverse of madness”. Did the TVA manage to fix them all before the Nexus events could set?! Seems like a pretty significant plot that got dealt with without much fuss!!
That is the bad thing about episode 3. They totally glanced over all the chaos and fixes of all those time line bombs. We are just to assume they got "taken care of" when we look at the timeline monitor this episode....

Sylar

Such a great episode

Assuming it got taken care of once they captured loki and sylvie

And yeah given what happened with Wanda vision imagine the villain is just... Something flat 

Also
Crocodile Loki :lol: that stood out so much
I know there was discussion last week on Twitter about throg... So maybe? I mean not a frog but made me laugh
Imagining a shape shifter loki unless there is something I've completely forgotten

Last edited:

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Feel like this is all just a bit tease for Wanda stuff. Far too much talk of chaos breaking the timeline.

Sylar

It's a bit too Marvel for me. Feels like I'm missing out way too much by having not read the comics. Quite a lot of stuff not making sense.

Which parts aren't making sense btw?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Such a great episode

Assuming it got taken care of once they captured loki and sylvie

And yeah given what happened with Wanda vision imagine the villain is just... Something flat 

Also
Crocodile Loki :lol: that stood out so much
I know there was discussion last week on Twitter about throg... So maybe? I mean not a frog but made me laugh
Imagining a shape shifter loki unless there is something I've completely forgotten
Best episode so far. Can’t give too much away but the ending was unexpected.

decorativeed

Well, the mid credit scene for starters. I'm assuming people who follow Marvel actually know who they were. Also that planet they were on before.
From the context of just this show, they were more Loki variants. The planet didn't matter at all, not sure if it's ever been in any comics. It was just an aside.

Hamnat

Well, the mid credit scene for starters. I'm assuming people who follow Marvel actually know who they were. Also that planet they were on before.
Yeah Kid Loki and the other variants have been in comics before, but I expect they will explain what you need to know in the next 2 episodes. Even if it's just here are a bunch of loki variants all caught up in TVA schemes trying to fight back. We don't really need to know the background of each one for this show to work.

That part just being comic fan service should not effect the plot of the show really.

Sylar

Yeah Kid Loki and the other variants have been in comics before, but I expect they will explain what you need to know in the next 2 episodes. Even if it's just here are a bunch of loki variants all caught up in TVA schemes trying to fight back. We don't really need to know the background of each one for this show to work.

That part just being comic fan service should not effect the plot of the show really.
It never normally does. Eg the random Howard the duck after credit
Or any post credit stuff is usually explained or expanded on with a future project
Can't think of any that hasn't been

el3mel

Any mid or post credit scenes are basically teasers for the next movie/episode. They tease their next project with them. Marvel has always been like that.

Drifter

American
Much better episode and the ending looks like it could be fun for the next two episodes.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

Haven’t watched the latest episode but I’d be worried about the same thing. I’m really enjoying this. It looks deadly and I could watch Hiddlestone all day. What would spoil it for me now would be needing to know a load of comic book stuff to understand what’s happening.

Oldyella

I think this has been a lot better than the Wanda and Captain America shows in that regard. Its so way out there that they have had to do a lot more explaining than the previous shows that expected you to know what was happening. Feels that way anyway.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
It’s not a very good show. Disjointed and poorly paced. Brilliant in places but unless the final two episodes are truly something special, it’s a big waste. Sylvie is poorly cast, there’s no real sense of jeopardy, it’s all over the place.

It is lots of fun quite often. I really hope the last two episodes are fabulous as it feels like it should be good. But it doesn’t look promising.