London Bridge Incident | 29th November 2019

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Narwhale man seems to be getting much more love than the other two... But I guess fire extinguisher boy and unarmed bloke would be great sidekicks... Cmon marvel sign them up
I think fishmongers hall was being used for a conference on rehabilitation etc... Probably why the terrorist had an excuse to be in London ... Potentially lots of stories still to come out

The polish chap is called Lukasz and worked at Fishmongers Hall where the attacks started. He took one of these narwhale tusks from the wall and ran in pursuit.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Yeah, fecking boomerists strapping knives to their palms and stabbing people.
It’s what Jeremy Corbyn wants mate. He won’t be happy until every terrorist has knives for hands and is Catherine wheeling toward the Queen mate. I’ve heard if he gets in he’ll just abolish the police mate and replace them with muslamic human penknives mate. Makes me sick. This country used to be great.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
It’s what Jeremy Corbyn wants mate. He won’t be happy until every terrorist has knives for hands and is Catherine wheeling toward the Queen mate. I’ve heard if he gets in he’ll just abolish the police mate and replace with muslamic human penknives mate. Makes me sick. This country used to be great.
:lol:

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
It’s what Jeremy Corbyn wants mate. He won’t be happy until every terrorist has knives for hands and is Catherine wheeling toward the Queen mate. I’ve heard if he gets in he’ll just abolish the police mate and replace them with muslamic human penknives mate. Makes me sick. This country used to be great.
He’s going to arm them with muslamic ray guns.

Needham

Yeah, you got that on good orfority from people who use the word "mate" right? Cause their fick and useless unlike you roight?

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
I wrote that post moments after the incident took place and before any details had emerged. If you look at surrounding posts, you'll see we were all trying to work out what had happened.

I don't have any issue with the police officer taking the decision to shoot this man, and I'm sure he was within his protocols to do so. I also don't have any prejudice against the police in UK and generally think they do a fantastic job.
Yeah. Sorry. I had a habit of replying something that caught my brains, pardon me for not reading the whole 5 pages in full

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Get narwhale man and the rest on the honours list asap
Apparently narwhale man has been reported as polish...dunno if that's true but I guess you do?
Bloody immigrants coming over here and risking their life by using improvised weapons to take down terrorists
:lol: brill.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout

hobbers

It's a shame he didn't properly skewer the guy with it. That would have been a just end.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
So attack started at an “offender rehabilitation conference” there’s talk that one of the hero’s was at the conference and was on day release for murdering a lady. But I’m almost certain it’s none of the people that appear in the video.. most likely someone standing around who then spoke to the news because that’s how that got out when the victims family saw him on tv.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Interesting choice to opt for the Nardwhal tusk rather than any of the larger knives a restaurant is presumably stocked with. Still, can't argue with results.
Clever choice. Terrorist will most likely have knives, a 5ft stick gave him a significant reach advantage, he can hit, poke, try to knock the knife off and use to stop him getting close to him

Last edited:

momo83

Massive Snowflake
A lot to take in from this is incident.

Personally, I've never seen a terrorist attack with so much camera phone footage. Within half an hour, we were able to see exactly what happened from multiple angles without CCTV.

All the videos start roughly at the same time and stop roughly at the same time.

Im not calling conspiracy, I don't think that at all, but I find this astonishing.
Almost everyone has a camera phone, it’s on London Bridge a Place that’s always busy with business, tourist, and traffic... it would be more astonishing if there was no forage of the shooting. As for clips ending time being similar. Those are the clips you see because of how social media works the ones that show the shooting naturally get liked and retweeted, much more and get shared by someone with a bit of clout and then the news are the ones you will see.

It took a while for the actually shooting clips to rise to the top and get seen. Before there was others that showed before and after etc. So anyone who was watching via twitter will have seen how it works.

Last edited:

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
So attack started at an “offender rehabilitation conference” there’s talk that one of the hero’s was at the conference and was on day release for murdering a lady. But I’m almost certain it’s none of the people that appear in the video.. most likely someone standing around who then spoke to the news because that’s how that got out when the victims family saw him on tv.
Had read that:
Captain narwhale was a chef
Fire extinguisher boy was off duty traffic police
And unarmed man was the guy on day release (the one pulled off the guy before the double tap head shots)

Nothing official yet though I think

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I actually know a few folk that knew Jack. Good guy it seems. Sad loss. As would most people be.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Had read that:
Captain narwhale was a chef
Fire extinguisher boy was off duty traffic police
And unarmed man was the guy on day release (the one pulled off the guy before the double tap head shots)

Nothing official yet though I think
Ahhh... I heard somewhere (think sky news but not sure) that the off duty traffic cop was the throw (insert object) away guy.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
I actually know a few folk that knew Jack. Good guy it seems. Sad loss. As would most people be.
Tragic loss of life. “The assassin is always inferior to his target” this applies to pretty much every murder

Sara125

Do you guys reckon this is staged for political reasons? I am not saying I do or don’t believe it is, but this is the narrative that’s doing the rounds on twitter due to the whole convenience of everything e.g., right before an election, something similar happened before the last election, the perpetrator being let out of prison despite previous terrorism charges, etc.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Do you guys reckon this is staged for political reasons? I am not saying I do or don’t believe it is, but this is the narrative that’s doing the rounds on twitter due to the whole convenience of everything e.g., right before an election, something similar happened before the last election, the perpetrator being let out of prison despite previous terrorism charges, etc.
No that's a stupid idea.

Classical Mechanic

You think the government have been putting some nefarious mind control agent in his lucozade or something?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
No.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Can someone explain why was the attacker released?
Not exactly
I linked an old article before but in summary
He was give an indeterminate sentence (basically the home secretary would decide when he is ready to be released)
This was appealed and a judge overturned it giving the reason the parole board would be in a better position to judge
He then was apparently automatically put on a tag after a certain time and the parole board have tweeted they were not asked to review
So something seems to have failed somewhere but I think it will take an enquiry and some time to figure out what exactly

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
No, but it says all you need to know about twitter.

Bulldog United

There's constant pressure to get prisoners released because it's very expensive to keep them locked up. Anyway, the UK's head of counter-terrorism just said this known terrorist was complying with his conditions of release, until yesterday, so that's alright then. Of course, it's unfathomable that a terrorist might suddenly revert to type despite being a good boy briefly while being watched after being allowed back on our streets. Nobody could have foresaw this event happening.

Ban

Not exactly
I linked an old article before but in summary
He was give an indeterminate sentence (basically the home secretary would decide when he is ready to be released)
This was appealed and a judge overturned it giving the reason the parole board would be in a better position to judge
He then was apparently automatically put on a tag after a certain time and the parole board have tweeted they were not asked to review
So something seems to have failed somewhere but I think it will take an enquiry and some time to figure out what exactly
Thats crazy, so he was automatically released without the board examining him?

Ban

There's constant pressure to get prisoners released because it's very expensive to keep them locked up. Anyway, the UK's head of counter-terrorism just said this known terrorist was complying with his conditions of release, until yesterday, so that's alright then. Of course, it's unfathomable that a terrorist might suddenly revert to type despite being a good boy briefly while being watched after being allowed back on our streets. Nobody could have foresaw this event happening.
Yup, who would have thought..... Shocking all around.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Don’t know. His sentence is complicated as got changed a few times. Think it ended up getting changed to 16 years with at least 8 served in jail

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
I've found this article from 2004:

Samaritan who took killer's confession is made to quit

Summary: the guy strangles a disabled girl then slits her throat; becomes suicidal as the search for the girl goes on, and calls good Samaritans 45 times. The guy who took the calls sees the investigation is going nowhere and calls the police, getting himself fired. The judge says "you clearly have an interest in the macabre and also an obsession with death including murder by throat cutting" and sentences him to minimum of 15 years in jail. No motivation was revealed.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
What is even more frightening is in less than two weeks millions of UK citizens are happily going to vote for a Communist terrorist appeaser who is masquerading as head of the Labour party. I am amazed he hasn't yet condemned the police for shooting the poor thing, though sure if there wasn't an election he would have done so.

I really feel bad for the innocent people who were killed & their families, & hopefully there will be an enquiry of how terror suspects like this are released when clearly a danger to the public.
Have some shame, ffs.