Lord of the Rings

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Isn't there a TV show in development ?

AaronRedDevil

Isn't there a TV show in development ?
Yes Amazon is making it. Already ruined by trying to make it like game of thrones by adding tits and sex scenes into it. Trying to make it like GoT. Even though all the GoT fans probably came from LOTR in the first place since it was a fantasy setting. That kind of shite has no place in that world. Just like it doesn’t belong in Star Wars.

Amarsdd

Yes Amazon is making it. Already ruined by trying to make it like game of thrones by adding tits and sex scenes into it. Trying to make it like GoT. Even though all the GoT fans probably came from LOTR in the first place since it was a fantasy setting. That kind of shite has no place in that world. Just like it doesn’t belong in Star Wars.
Where did you get this? I don't know where they can add tits and sex scenes in the stories from the Second age.

Volumiza

Natural mincer
https://filmdaily.co/news/lotr-sex-scenes/

It tells me that they’ve already got the wrong idea about LOTR. So now I’m worried.
Yep. That’s really bad news if true, the tone of this is so important. This isn’t GOT and shouldn’t be made to be some kind of replica as LOTR is something completely different. Sadly, this is probably quite a predictable move.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Lord of the Wangs.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
:lol: Starts happening around 38 mins:

Bilbo

Isnt that 'one more step' scene the one where's there is a car in the background?

Salt Bailly

Isnt that 'one more step' scene the one where's there is a car in the background?
I thought they pooh-poohed that myth in one of the commentaries on the dvds? Or maybe it got edited out for the home ent. release?

Bilbo

I thought they pooh-poohed that myth in one of the commentaries on the dvds? Or maybe it got edited out for the home ent. release?
Could be. I seem to remember seeing that clip but with the sun reflecting off a car windscreen

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
:lol: Starts happening around 38 mins:

:lol: This is peak youtube, what an effort.

Also hilarious that so many videos are taken down due to 10 second copyright violations of music but the whole first movie is fine.

Drawfull

The new Steelbooks for both this and Hobbit are absolutely gorgeous. I don't have many steelbooks but these are a class apart from the handful that I do have. Almost seems a shame to decant the discs (of which, the LOTR trilogy are two discs each for the 4k extended versions) from their cases.