Loris Karius appreciation thread

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I can’t help but feel that the whole concussion thing has exacerbated the situation.

If we’d simply moved on then it would’ve been forgotten about quickly enough, what with the World Cup on the horizon.
That's the problem with Liverpool though, there's always got to be an excuse.

Minimalist

I can’t help but feel that the whole concussion thing has exacerbated the situation.

If we’d simply moved on then it would’ve been forgotten about quickly enough, what with the World Cup on the horizon.
I think it did. Said to someone (a Liverpool supporter) recently, it wouldn't matter if he had a concussion or not - once he made that first mistake, any keeper would be fecked mentally for the rest of the match. The only value in knowing if he was hurt (beyond his own health) is that means Klopp and his staff failed in their jobs for not swapping him out.

Bringing it up post-match just came across a bit silly.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Coming to redcafe to plead your case for being 2nd choice was a bad call, Simon. You're shit and have a flat face.
:lol:
I think so too. Klopp has a history for bringing up old incidents as excuses for various things, which is highly entertaining for opposition fans. Of course said fans will now bring up the concussion mockingly every single time Karius makes a mistake in the near future.
Liverpool should have just said "mistakes happen, crucial penalties are missed all the time as well etc.". People would have forgotten it quicker (although a Manchester United board is likely to remember it for a while still :angel:).

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
He makes it so easy to not feel sorry for him for that final :lol:

Trizy

Ah, every time I see this thread bumped in the main Football forum I crack a smile. Great memories, great man! :drool:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I'd take a picture with him too! In full madrid kit. Both of us :lol:

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
It's not his fault - Someone has obviously got their Triangle button stuck.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool

DavidDeSchmikes

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal..._w22PAU93nyAhEtPLFCdAAxbacSb1NM8tMUNDDoss5Uvc

Take a look at the stories of him supposedly being dropped and Besiktas wanting to cut his loan short. These are simply being translated from Turkish to English without any fact checking. Thankfully not all of the Turkish media are doing this. There are balanced reports and stories with a positive spin too. However, the unfavourable stories are the ones that have been picked up outside of Turkey

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Just saw it. That's a ridiculous shoot, what the feck was that? It's like Nani vs Spurs.

Edit: I thought you posted second goal. Better find that, ridiculous goal.

supermao

He also had a real brainfart where he fumbled the ball over the line for a corner, looked very bad.