Louie Sibley (Derby)

Classical Mechanic

Star of the Derby youth side that were unexpectedly U18 national champions last year. They got to the last 16 of the UEFA Youth League this season knocking Dortmund out along the way.

At 18 he‘s the second youngest scorer of a hat trick at Championship level after getting one against Blackburn today. He has 4 goals in his two starts for Derby. A centre midfielder but playing as a 10 for Derby so far. He played against us in the League Cup but I wasn’t that impressed, although that’s a tough task for one of his first senior games. One to keep an eye on.

Goals

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
With a youth squad this good, players getting chances and a man like Rooney guiding them I'd hope for their sake that they manage to keep all the youngsters together.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
With a youth squad this good, players getting chances and a man like Rooney guiding them I'd hope for their sake that they manage to keep all the youngsters together.
Which they absolutely won't going by the Southampton and West Ham precedents, so I hope they get lots and lots of money for their youngsters so they can build a good team and club infrastructure in their wake.

Football really is a piece of shit. feck knows why I still love it.

lysglimt

Scout
Had a running battle with Mctominay in our match against them. He came across at the time as a massive cnut but on reflection probably showed a decent attitude for one so young to not be overawed by anyone.
Ah that was him - thanks for reminding me. Yeah he seemed like a nasty Little one - at least until he signs for us - then he is just competitive :)