Television Love Island…. aka get your arse cheeks out!

Wilt

Like it or hate it, it’s back.

Anyone looking like a winner?

Heardy

Only feels like a few weeks since the winter one ended. They gotta do something different with this series otherwise it’ll just be stale.

Two a year is a bit much but here I am watching it. Trash tv but if you start it, you’re fecking hooked.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Yeah 2 a year is overkill. I tapped out half way through last winter series and apparently ended up being a decent series annoyingly.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Also mafs aus has been so refreshing in terms of people just saying what they want and not worrying about their brand post show. I miss that on LI.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I reckon by complete coincidence the public will pair a black guy with a black woman.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
The public choices were hilarious.

hp88

They actually look like a normal bunch of people this time round.

Wilt

At last, two girls sent in to stir it up. Bring on the drama….

hodgey123

A lot of the cast seem to dislike each other already this year which is making for good TV. Molly is the most attractive but she is very annoying and is clearly in to boost her fame (she is already an influencer on TikTok).

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes

Shelbourne Football Club can confirm that Scott van der Sluis has left the club.

The goalkeeper requested and was granted a release from his contract so he can take a break from his professional football career to participate in the ITV television show Love Island.

The 22-year-old signed for the Reds in the summer of 2022, he made his debut in the FAI Cup Round of 16 clash away to Bonagee United where he kept a clean sheet in a comfortable 4-0 victory.

The Welshman has made two appearances this season in the Leinster Senior Cup, in the opening round 4-0 win over Dundalk FC and the 2-0 win over Wexford FC in the quarter-final.

The club would like to thank Scott for his time at Shels and wish him well in his future endeavours.

Damien Duff, Head Coach, Shelbourne FC said: “I was shocked and saddened that Scott chose a villa in Mallorca full of beautiful, single women over myself, the staff and the players,” Duff said, jokingly.

All jokes aside, I thank Scott for his services to Shelbourne FC and we all wish him the very best for the future, whatever that holds.”

Scott van-der-Sluis said: “I’d like to thank Shelbourne FC for everything they’ve done for me, the gaffer, the lads, the staff, the fans and people around the club have been brilliant with me since coming in.

“I’ve loved my time at Shels, football is all I’ve ever done, all I’ve ever known. So this is a new and exciting opportunity for a change-up in life.

“Shels are a great club going in the right direction and I look forward to seeing what the lads can achieve. Shels is my club, I’ll be cheering on the lads as a fan when I leave the villa.”

Big Andy

Bloke
A lot of the cast seem to dislike each other already this year which is making for good TV. Molly is the most attractive but she is very annoying and is clearly in to boost her fame (she is already an influencer on TikTok).
Isn't that what they are all on there for?

RedDevilRoshi

She’s put on a few pounds the last time she was on it. I wonder if she’s still as crazy as she was back in S2.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC

She’s put on a few pounds the last time she was on it. I wonder if she’s still as crazy as she was back in S2.
Was she season 2 or season 3?

Regardless she's fit. Might tune in now.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Brutal ending, the hot one is dumped outta nowhere!

Wilt

“You are now single and therefore dumped“ :lol:

Maneater 1 Molly 0

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
That ending was too brutal, I don't necessarily like Molly but why break up a couple in that manner. Nice for TV, ofcourse.

Big Andy

Bloke
Missus had this on last night, who the feck is that white guy talking like a fecking gangsta innit.

"Yeah man, dem is real tidy ting, ya get me".

Hope he drowns in the pool, the fecking nobhead. Grow up.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Finally a thread to discuss the important events in the world, I'm reporting for duty.

RedfromIreland

There should be a series where a couple are trying to assemble flat pack furniture.
That would more exciting.

roseguy64

Missus had this on last night, who the feck is that white guy talking like a fecking gangsta innit.

His sister's apparently kinda famous.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I watched it for 5 minutes or so. tbh, I couldn't really understand what any of them were saying and the various bearded blokes all looked exactly the same.

Not sure about the women, because the camera was never on any of them long enough to see what they actually looked like. In any case, I couldn't understand what any of them were saying.

I'm guessing, based on the standard of the men, none of them were particularly interesting or good looking.

After about 5/10 minutes, there was another 5/10 minutes of adverts. It got boring very quickly.

Wilt

:lol:

Big Andy

Bloke
There should be a series where a couple are trying to assemble flat pack furniture.
That would more exciting.
Would be loads more drama too instead of it just being some vapid, fame hungry, thick cnuts trying to cop off with each other.