Television Love Island 2019

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
The winter edition seems to be lacking something, hoping the new girl Becca turns this shit around.
Honestly think it's because it's winter. Part of the charm of love island is that it's also somewhat hot outside, it's summer, everyone's getting pissed and having a good time in general. You can have all day drinking sesh, go to a mates and watch LI, then go out.

Winter however is shit, everyone is skint post-christmas, it's freezing outside and the people the show targets are probably studying for exams.

It loses something being shown this time a year. They would have been better off having a different concept all together in which viewers could relate, like a ski lodge or some shit.

hobbers

How are those monstrous twins doing?

Not getting sucked into watching this crap this time around.

binary bot
Watched the first episode and the contestants didnt pull me in. completely forgot its been on to be honest.

RedDevilRoshi

This is the first time I’ve actually watched this show. Personally, I don’t understand the clamour around it. It’s ok but nothing spectacular the way the whole country describes it.

Personally find Nas the funniest on the show. Decent, down to earth guy but cannot seem to be able to flirt with women or is that maybe because the girls on it are proper cows?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
This is the first time I’ve actually watched this show. Personally, I don’t understand the clamour around it. It’s ok but nothing spectacular the way the whole country describes it.

Personally find Nas the funniest on the show. Decent, down to earth guy but cannot seem to be able to flirt with women or is that maybe because the girls on it are proper cows?
He's like 5 foot 6 on a tv show where every girl says they want someone tall dark and handsome. He's been given a very raw deal by the producers.

Oo0AahCantona

In the most non judgemental way possible, in that its a reality tv show for "beautiful people", the contestants bar sophie and a couple others are bang average and took a lot of the parasocial escapism out of the show.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
No one will bring more entertainment than Queen Amber - the only monarch I Stan.

Also, you need people to hate like Anna - nobody wants to watch a bunch of nice people being civil to each other on TV

Hopefully the producers bring in some amazingly toxic people in soon :drool:

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Sophie and especially Leanne are probably the best-looking women I’ve seen on the show.

Heardy

I mean I fully acknowledge that it’s trash, but can’t help watching it.

That Sophie is as false as Connors teeth - crocodile tears! She’ll be cracking on as soon as a new guy turns up.

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
I mean I fully acknowledge that it’s trash, but can’t help watching it.

That Sophie is as false as Connors teeth - crocodile tears! She’ll be cracking on as soon as a new guy turns up.
I'd say crocodile tears but no tears fell at all. Just looked like a bad acting job. Then the news that she got selected for a date and she lit up! :D

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
yeah you’re right, it was so false. She gave zero fecks. Can’t stand her tbh
Public saw right through her. That Newcastle lass is a bit of a moan. Poor Scottish lad could do nothing right.

Heardy

Public saw right through her. That Newcastle lass is a bit of a moan. Poor Scottish lad could do nothing right.
Agreed - he didnt really get a fair crack of the whip!

Think Casa Amor is going to be interesting this year. The public love Shaughna, but i think Callum is gonna be like a tramp on chips when it comes to Molly!

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
Agreed - he didnt really get a fair crack of the whip!

Think Casa Amor is going to be interesting this year. The public love Shaughna, but i think Callum is gonna be like a tramp on chips when it comes to Molly!
Ye I agree. I'm not mad on that Shaughna one though. She seems a bit of a mess with booze involved. The row over Sofie comes to mind.