Television Love Island 2019

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Ffs I wanted him to do a Simon Cowell with the money... “I’ve made a hard decision, and I’m so nervous right now. I’m so sorry to say that.... *crowd gasps* ... I’m gonna split the money!” *crowd goes fecking mental*

United Hobbit

I thought they did it so they would each write down what they wanted to do with the money, the nice one seems to get the envelope from the 2 I've watched Dani last year and Jack this.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
No they weren't that was comfortably Tommy and Molly for the majority of the season.
Almost all your takes have been consistently wrong, yet you still insist that you’re correct even when evidence proves otherwise :lol:

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
25k for a chance to see Amber naked. That's fair enough.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I am pretty sure it was amber & Michael for the first few weeks or so and then Michael suddenly flipped and everything changed
You are correct, Tommy & Molly became favourites after casa amor with the whole elly belly thing, Michael also self-destructed simultaneously

UnitedObsession99

Urgh wanted her to get the 50k envelope. They should each have to say steal or keep we know he will split
The money isn't enough to make it interesting.

They will go to make that in a week of appearance fees and double with sponsorship tweets.

Make it £1m and then it might become interesting.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
The prize money is pocket change anyway to what most of these make when they get back home if they play it smart. Remember Adam last year, he signed up to 250k 'meet and greet' tour soon as he got dumped off. Some club owner in my hometown pays through the nose to get this lot first in his clubs before anyone else does.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I am pretty sure it was amber & Michael for the first few weeks or so and then Michael suddenly flipped and everything changed
Almost all your takes have been consistently wrong, yet you still insist that you’re correct even when evidence proves otherwise :lol:
Cool

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/love-island/9218765/love-island-winner-2019-predictions-odds/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.st...nd-2019-winners-odds-latest-a4200686.html?amp

https://www.heart.co.uk/showbiz/tv-movies/love-island-2019-favourite-win/

You were saying?

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Eh what does this prove ? They are from today
What does that have to do with Amber &
Michael being early favourites?
She simply wouldn't have won if she went back to Michael after all that. Michael was that hated no one would have voted for him. Molly Mae and Tommy have been favourites for a while, and the whole reason Amber got so popular is because people found her experience relatable.

So going back to the initial point, I don't think Amber would have won without the whole Michael situation.

hobbers

Well I said it at the time, had Amber gone back with Michael she'd have been the next voted out. And by choosing Greg she gave herself a great shot to win the whole thing.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
She simply wouldn't have won if she went back to Michael after all that. Michael was that hated no one would have voted for him. Molly Mae and Tommy have been favourites for a while, and the whole reason Amber got so popular is because people found her experience relatable.

So going back to the initial point, I don't think Amber would have won without the whole Michael situation.
This is my last post on this as my comment was just on the odds part . I was following betting odds from the start and saw Michael and amber lead for a long time . That is it , rest of the debate is upto you two to conclude

villain

Hates Beyoncé

https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/love-island-amber-michael-favourites-16536437

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/t...s-winners-Amy-Hart-Curtis-Pritchard-ITV-video

http://goss.ie/tv/michael-and-amber-are-no-longer-the-favourites-to-win-love-island-178370

Facts say otherwise.
Amber was a favourite early on, you not liking her doesn’t mean that everyone else didn’t.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Your articles there literally say Lucie and Joe were favourites, before amy and Curtis and then Amber and Michael. Your last article even says that at that time (just under month ago) Tommy and Molly Mae became favourites. And have been ever since.

Not sure what you're not getting here. Amber wasn't particularly popular because she was in group of Amy and Anna (though not as bad as the others), and only became very popular after Michael fecked her over. Had not fecked her over she wouldn't have won. If you don't want to believe that that's fine I'm sure you'll sleep at night but let's not pretend she was this popular throughout the series. Your articles there actually back that up.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Your articles there literally say Lucie and Joe were favourites, before amy and Curtis and then Amber and Michael. Your last article even says that at that time (just under month ago) Tommy and Molly Mae became favourites. And have been ever since.

Not sure what you're not getting here. Amber wasn't particularly popular because she was in group of Amy and Anna (though not as bad as the others), and only became very popular after Michael fecked her over. Had not fecked her over she wouldn't have won. If you don't want to believe that that's fine I'm sure you'll sleep at night but let's not pretend she was this popular throughout the series. Your articles there actually back that up.
Ok, believe what you want :)

Feed Me

I'm hungry
People forget how much of a bitch Amber was at the beginning and the idea she has been through a lot is way overstated – hardly the first person on the show to be pied off. When it happens to a fella, everyone heartily laughs about it.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
People forget how much of a bitch Amber was at the beginning and the idea she has been through a lot is way overstated – hardly the first person on the show to be pied off. When it happens to a fella, everyone heartily laughs about it.
I always felt like it was a loud minority who thought Amber was a bitch tbh. She was consistently one of the most popular people in the villa, both with her housemates and the public.

Andy_Cole

Yup like Jordan.

SteveTheRed

Make it a £1m prize and lets see how peoples agenda changes! That would make it a much more interesting finale...these shows just get so boring towards the end, the dating, speeches episode. Toilet.

That is a life changing amount of money and maybe someone would take it! Especially if it was the same scenario as Amber and Greg...12 day "relationship" or £1m.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I always felt like it was a loud minority who thought Amber was a bitch tbh. She was consistently one of the most popular people in the villa, both with her housemates and the public.
Her, Amy and Anna were atrocious as a trio, using "girl code" to treat people like shit.

hp88

The winter edition seems to be lacking something, hoping the new girl Becca turns this shit around.