Television Love island - 2022

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Winter season is back tonight. Feeling like giving it a miss this though. It might be a little overkill.

What say you @villain ?

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Didn't manage to keep up with last season and ended up missing out on so much drama.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Can't believe they convinced Chris Smalling to do Love Island this year.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
great drama already.

one girl picked a man, who was then replaced by a new fitter girl. While standing there looking smug, a new even fitter girl walked in, and this time the bloke jumped ship!

Some half decent looking girls in there so far, but she is a worldie.

roseguy64

great drama already.

one girl picked a man, who was then replaced by a new fitter girl. While standing there looking smug, a new even fitter girl walked in, and this time the bloke jumped ship!

Some half decent looking girls in there so far, but she is a worldie.
Tanyel is the worldie?

sebsheep

Little bit of drama already.

Olivia reminds me of Janine from phoneshop :lol:

Adam-Utd

it feels like every season they have the token nice guy/loser that fails to get any girls until they sent in the plant with a mission to get them on side :lol:

Will seems nice enough but…

Adam-Utd

I don't like Olivia. She seems annoying af.
You can tell she's got quite an ego. Probably used to getting all the attention, but now she's in there with other beautiful girls stealing her thunder she's not sure how to handle it.

New girl with the curly hair went straight for her knowing she'd act up :lol:

sebsheep

it feels like every season they have the token nice guy/loser that fails to get any girls until they sent in the plant with a mission to get them on side :lol:

Will seems nice enough but…
He's crazy :lol:
You can tell she's got quite an ego. Probably used to getting all the attention, but now she's in there with other beautiful girls stealing her thunder she's not sure how to handle it.

New girl with the curly hair went straight for her knowing she'd act up :lol:
From what they've shown I think Zara has looked worse there, especially the way she acted towards Tom and Olivia after the went for a chat.
Whole situation might've been avoided if he wasn't telling each of them different things tbh.

roseguy64

Zara and Olivia knew each other prior to being on the show.

Also, seeing rumours Haris got booted because a video of him fighting in the street surfaced.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Yeah this season is shit. I've missed EPs and don't feel like catching up. Feel like I'll be more into It in the summer but the winter season is overkill. They need to do something different, or if they do the same make sure the cast is actually interesting. This cast is dry af. The only marginally interesting thing is how semi-low key oliva is awful.

@villain?

sebsheep

Yeah this season is shit. I've missed EPs and don't feel like catching up. Feel like I'll be more into It in the summer but the winter season is overkill. They need to do something different, or if they do the same make sure the cast is actually interesting. This cast is dry af. The only marginally interesting thing is how semi-low key oliva is awful.

@villain?
It's had a few decent moments tbf. Tom having a tantrum because Zara said she hopes his parents are proud of him. :lol:
Some of these guys need to sort themselves out though.

villain

Hates Beyoncé

@villain?
I haven’t been watching consistently because of work, even now I’m in the US for work until Friday.
I think about 7 episodes behind and the only strong opinion I have is feck Olivia, nothing but bad vibes.
Tanyel is a hottie & my fave, but I don’t think they’ve bought in the right men for her, really liked Zara too. Tom is a snake too.

but overall nobody has the same level of personality like the summer cast usually does.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Not watched in weeks but apparently the women are absolutely trash this year.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
I watched it for a couple of weeks, gave up last week. Even by Love Island standards it's a very low IQ group. Two of the girls (Olivia and Tanya) are really bad, as bad as I've seen on this show. The others seem OK although I might have missed something the last week or so. The biggest issue with the girls I think is the way they unconditionally support each other even when they're clearly in the wrong, whereas the lads are more willing to call each other out. The lads are the usual idiots, wouldn't say that any of them are particularly evil, but Tom is one of those that goes for whichever girl he happens to be talking to at that moment and tells her everything she wants to hear, which means he's constantly getting in trouble.

sebsheep

People say that nearly every year though, no matter what the women are actually like.
Tanya's handling of the Shaq/Martín situation was bad, I feel like Lana picking Casey was a bit more about making Ron realise he'd upset her rather than seeing any genuine thing with him, and well Olivia has progressively become worse as the show has gone on.
They've really not done much etlng outside of that. The guys have been a lot worse.
Last night turned into a bit of bullying tbh.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
The girls are really terrible and exactly as 2cents has put it, their hypocrisy is just astounding. Especially Tanya, and Olivia have been horrible but the likes of Jessie, Samie and Lana also have a very annoying moral high ground.

roseguy64

People say that nearly every year though, no matter what the women are actually like.
Tanya's handling of the Shaq/Martín situation was bad, I feel like Lana picking Casey was a bit more about making Ron realise he'd upset her rather than seeing any genuine thing with him, and well Olivia has progressively become worse as the show has gone on.
They've really not done much etlng outside of that. The guys have been a lot worse.
Last night turned into a bit of bullying tbh.
Nah the guys have been fairly decent outside of Ron and Tom's escapades and the Casa Amor situation. The women have gotten progessively worse. Olivia being the worst and then the others sticking together unnecessarily.

sebsheep

Nah the guys have been fairly decent outside of Ron and Tom's escapades and the Casa Amor situation. The women have gotten progessively worse. Olivia being the worst and then the others sticking together unnecessarily.
Tom at several points was telling different women completely different things.
Ron messed Lana around twice in a very short period of time because another woman breathed in his direction. He also straight up said "I need to know if you're the best I can do" to her face.
Kai messed Tanyel around quite a bit and was pretty much gaslighting her towards the end. Him and Olivia are pretty much equal for casa stuff tbh, he's handled it much better since the return.
Shaq's reaction to the kissing challenge was ridiculous, other than that he's been pretty sound and very good at pulling the other guys up.
Will, casa was a pretty obvious feck up but you could see how much he knew that tbf.
Casey has now managed to mess both Cynthia and Claudia about by not really telling the truth whilst declaring he was bring open and honest. Last night should really be the end for him after he went around the villa lying about his conversation with Jessie and calling her fake.