Television Lovecraft country

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Heck yes, now that was an episode.

That giant baby basketball player ghost was the scariest thing I’ve seen in ages.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
The third episode was better than the second. It seems like they like their episodes to be almost self-contained.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The next one was out early because of the holiday weekend, FYI. Guess it’s a bit late to notify you, but just in case you want to watch now.

Drifter

American
Enjoying this so far. They went Tomb Raider in this episode.

lsd

The Oracle
Just watched the first one so far and it seems to be a very promising show so far . The acting is great and the storyline was excellent throughout the first 50 mins or so and then when the horror came it arrived with a bang.

Was shocking how quickly it turned and good proper old fashioned horror too not this rubbish found footage doors opening and closing garbage you get so much off now

Massive Spanner

Thinks Geoff Shreeves has one
Thought the newest episode was shite. This has totally failed to live up to the excellent pilot, for me. Absolutely all over the place. I'd say season three (the house one) was the only really good episode, pilot aside. Such a shame as it feels like there's something good there, the actors are great, as is the production values, and I do like the racial themes, I think they're just badly explored. They seem to be trying to cram way too much into every episode.

The stiletto scene was brutal, though. Yikes.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Thought the newest episode was shite. This has totally failed to live up to the excellent pilot, for me. Absolutely all over the place. I'd say season three (the house one) was the only really good episode, pilot aside. Such a shame as it feels like there's something good there, the actors are great, as is the production values, and I do like the racial themes, I think they're just badly explored. They seem to be trying to cram way too much into every episode.

The stiletto scene was brutal, though. Yikes.
It’s dropped off steeply since ep.3, like The Outsider after the second episode.