Television Lucifer | S1 to S6 are now all available in the UK on Netflix

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
This could have been such an amazing show if it was truthful to the comic. If only amc got their hands on it love what they did with the Preacher adaptation.
Here's the comic for anyone interested.

fcbforever

Supports
FC Bayern München
This could have been such an amazing show if it was truthful to the comic. If only amc got their hands on it love what they did with the Preacher adaptation.
Here's the comic for anyone interested.
It still wasn’t bad...Tom Ellis was an amazing Lucifer. The thing that „ruined“ it was making it a cop show with a weekly case structure. It felt waaaay too much like Castle overall and wasted much of its uniqueness.

Andersons Dietician

They aren’t season 4 episodes from the looks of it. Nothing from the Finale will be resolved.
Last year they cut some episodes from season 2 then fitted them in to season 3. These seem to be 2 similar episodes which are just random standalones that don’t effect the season. Supposedly they were scheduled for around episode 6 of season 3.

Just seemed weird because they haven’t started shooting season 4 yet and the writers are trying to get it picked up on another network. The creators have said if need be they’ll perform season 4 in a subway as seems like they have the story ready to go.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
They aren’t season 4 episodes from the looks of it. Nothing from the Finale will be resolved.
Last year they cut some episodes from season 2 then fitted them in to season 3. These seem to be 2 similar episodes which are just random standalones that don’t effect the season. Supposedly they were scheduled for around episode 6 of season 3.

Just seemed weird because they haven’t started shooting season 4 yet and the writers are trying to get it picked up on another network. The creators have said if need be they’ll perform season 4 in a subway as seems like they have the story ready to go.
Thanks for clarifying that...was looking forward to the so called new episode simply to see what happens next.

Andersons Dietician

Thanks for clarifying that...was looking forward to the so called new episode simply to see what happens next.
Yeah me too. It sounded too good to be true so did some investigation. Whilst looking for that seems that the CW is now favourite to pick it up.
The article I read mentioned a few intresting things they had planned for season 4.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Yeah me too. It sounded too good to be true so did some investigation. Whilst looking for that seems that the CW is now favourite to pick it up.
The article I read mentioned a few intresting things they had planned for season 4.
Really hope someone picks it up for season 4 as there is so mich potential for it to be really really good tv show.

Andersons Dietician

Really hope someone picks it up for season 4 as there is so mich potential for it to be really really good tv show.
I know right. That cliff hanger was the catalyst the show has been waiting for and now it’s just ended. I’d prefer a complete 4th season but even if it was just say a small run of episodes just to see
what she does with the realisation of him being the actual devil. How is she going to feel knowing a demon is her number 1 baby sitter for her daughter. That she lived with a demon, her relationship with Lucifer, I have so many questions and things I want to know :houllier:

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
I know right. That cliff hanger was the catalyst the show has been waiting for and now it’s just ended. I’d prefer a complete 4th season but even if it was just say a small run of episodes just to see
what she does with the realisation of him being the actual devil. How is she going to feel knowing a demon is her number 1 baby sitter for her daughter. That she lived with a demon, her relationship with Lucifer, I have so many questions and things I want to know :houllier:
It does make you wonder, she must've had an inkling that he wasn't normal cuz there was a scene where he got shot and was died but then survived and i think in one eposode she saw a reflection of him where Lucifer's eyes were red.

It will be interesting how she reacts to it knowing she allowed herself to get close the devil and babysit her daughter.

Can't wait...

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It does make you wonder, she must've had an inkling that he wasn't normal cuz there was a scene where he got shot and was died but then survived and i think in one eposode she saw a reflection of him where Lucifer's eyes were red.

It will be interesting how she reacts to it knowing she allowed herself to get close the devil and babysit her daughter.

Can't wait...
During an interrogatory, right?

Andersons Dietician

During an interrogatory, right?
@Nate Dogg think it was the first episode and wasn’t it the music producer
who shot her. She was dying on the floor and he went all Devil face and she sort of saw whilst passing out.

I think they sort of explained away all the weird occurances except that one
death
. Not sure how she explained that one to herself.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
@Nate Dogg think it was the first episode and wasn’t it the music producer
who shot her. She was dying on the floor and he went all Devil face and she sort of saw whilst passing out.

I think they sort of explained away all the weird occurances except that one
death
. Not sure how she explained that one to herself.
It always appeared to me that she got a glimpse of the true Lucifer but at unfortinate times i.e. beimg shot or passing out so she couldn't exactly remember what she saw.

I really wanted to her to find out and was kimda disappointed that the shrink doc knnew but not the detective.

Bogga

Stopped watching cause it felt like all he did was go around solving crimes. No special powers, no evil, no nothing... He used some in the beginning, but it seemed to be less for every episode

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
The odd one out reporting in here. I didn't watch the first two series, skimmed it, turned to a different channel. Started watching an episode in season 3 and enjoyed it enough it to start deliberately looking for the next episode - all for Lucifer himself of course.

It felt kind of inevitable when I read it had been cancelled, so it amuses me to see that Netflix has picked it up. I guess I'll have to watch season one and two now.

lsd

The Oracle
I gave up after 4 episodes. The lead actor's delivery was just far too odd.
Like a cocaine addled children's TV presenter, so desperate for job, that he's trying drama.

Thought that as well but then you realise it works for the role .

Now I don't think anyone could do a better job

Norris

Stopped midway through season 2. Too procedural after the initial promise. Will be interesting to see if Netflix can help give the show a different take.

Drifter

American
Are Netflix going to give it a more grittier look?.If not why bother.

lsd

The Oracle
Are Netflix going to give it a more grittier look?.If not why bother.

Because of the many fans who have campaigned for the show to be saved .

I'm sure they don't want the show changed

Loublaze

ATLien
Better shows deserve to be saved but good for its fans. I watched for maybe 10 mins when it first premiered and couldn't get into it

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
My guilty pleasure show. It’s quite shit, but I like Tom Ellis, he’s well cast.

Season 4 on Netflix

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Season 4 arrives on Netflix today.

I will probably watch it all when I get home from work. However, as a matter of respect to the less addicted:
Please use spoiler tags for any S4 chat.

As I'm likely to be the only person who will admit to enjoying it, that's a reminder for me to use spoiler tags myself, even though I may be the only person reading the thread. :smirk:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord

I will probably watch it all when I get home from work. However, as a matter of respect to the less addicted:

As I'm likely to be the only person who will admit to enjoying it, that's a reminder for me to use spoiler tags myself, even though I may be the only person reading the thread. :smirk:
You're not the only one, I love Lucifer. Can't wait to see what happens :)

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM

I love the show

lsd

The Oracle
Didn't know it started today heading home sick from work now though

Devil told me to do it :lol:

Andersons Dietician

Is it not a weekly episode drop? Or binge session? They don’t normally drop a binge season mid week do they? Glad it’s back in any sort of form though. Loved this show.

Edit: yus it’s the entire season, got plans to skip out on tonight then :lol:

Last edited: