Television Lucifer | S1 to S6 are now all available in the UK on Netflix

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
That last episode...... got me right in the feels :(
I thought it was a cracking final series. We knew enough about the characters to see it coming and some of it was predictable (and I'd have been disappointed if it had turned out differently) because of the foreshadowing done.

But the way they got there worked. A fair bit of humour, and a good few emotional whammies along the way. Unusual for the final series of a TV show :smirk:

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I thought it was a cracking final series. We knew enough about the characters to see it coming and some of it was predictable (and I'd have been disappointed if it had turned out differently) because of the foreshadowing done.

But the way they got there worked. A fair bit of humour, and a good few emotional whammies along the way. Unusual for the final series of a TV show :smirk:
Spot on, I wouldn't have changed a thing, it was all fairly obvious but that was what I wanted.

Sylar

A properly satisfying series finale, what is this devilry?
Agreed. It was one show that deserved a happy ending, and I think every character got it.

Spot on, I wouldn't have changed a thing, it was all fairly obvious but that was what I wanted.
Yes, this is the thing. Obvious can be good if the route there is interesting or fun. This was certainly fun.

I certainly didnt expect the timing travelling aspect, but the time loop was great. IM going to miss this show. The charima of the characters especially Lucifer (ellis) was just amazing.
I was also happy he managed to get an arrowverse crossover cameo.

Woodzy

Just finished final season. Best of the lot for me, only 10 episodes really helped.

AaronRedDevil

Just binge watched this all day with a friend of mine. Every episode was very great and enjoyable. The story was interesting. This show has No Right being as good as it is. I swear it gets me fecking emotional for something that has happened in this show a lot. The chemistry with all the actors is just Perfect. Easily one of the best shows I've watched. Just bloody brilliant.

Last edited:

Sylar

Yeah the chemistry between the characters is great , and the cast Is a good reason why it became as entertaining as it did with obviously such a charismatic lead

Dante

Average bang
Just finished it a couple of minutes ago. Good stuff. The mawkishness was layered on thick, but I think it actually worked.

For a show about angels and demons, it was always going to be tricky to come up with a satisfying ending after we'd been told that everybody was going to exist with each other for eternity. Heavy emotion and family resolution was the best way to go. And I think they achieved that really well.

Despite being an avowed Atheist, I'm a sucker for shows about religious mythology. Between this and Supernatural, it's been a fun few years of TV. Sad it's over.

Last edited:

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Halfway in now. Great season so far. :) I'm looking forward to seeing how all ends are tied up neatly, like everyone is saying in here. :)

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Just a word for one of my favourite (not central character) scenes in the final series. The deathrow scene when the convict asked who had come to the prison to see him - and asked about Mr Meowgi, who wasn't allowed to come...

For that to be a key scene in how the plot unwound, and revealing the reason for the strange events Ella was logging, was just great :smirk:

Dante

Average bang
I'll be honest and say I was super confused for about 30 minutes with the character Le Mac. It's been a while since I watched season 5, so I'd completely forgotten his previous appearances on Lucifer.

When I saw him again in season 6, my first thought was that he was God - because that's who he played in Supernatural. I kept waiting for him to say something about his powers or The Silver City. I didn't realise he was human until I checked the Lucifer Wiki.

S1 to S6 are all now on Netflix in the UK

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
For anyone who is ready to go round again, or anyone who hasn't been around the Lucifer loop at all...

As of today, Lucifer S1/2/3 are on Netflix in the UK, along with Netflix produced S4/5/6. The first three series were on Amazon Prime in the UK for a while but S1/2 vanished a year or so ago. So it's nice to get them back. I'm looking forward to seeing Father Frank again.