Television Lucifer | S1 to S6 are now all available in the UK on Netflix

Sylar

Yeah still watching but am one episode behind.

I dont think its bad, but its not great must see tv either. Its a fun show though but agreed about the procedural part being boring (well predictable).

Norris

I really really liked the last episode. The best of the series so far. Was really good. The crime procedural finally intersects with the story arc. It had some pretty dark moments and some light hearted one's as well. Chloe is just :drool: and her chemistry with Lucifer is :drool: :drool:.
Hope it gets a second season if the episode was any indication of how it plans to proceed.

Edit: Scratch that, it was a fantastic episode.

Season Finale promo. Looks like there is another demon, which is very interesting.

Last edited:

DarkXaero

I really really liked the last episode. The best of the series so far. Was really good. The crime procedural finally intersects with the story arc. It had some pretty dark moments and some light hearted one's as well. Chloe is just :drool: and her chemistry with Lucifer is :drool: :drool:.
Hope it gets a second season if the episode was any indication of how it plans to proceed.

Edit: Scratch that, it was a fantastic episode.

Season Finale promo. Looks like there is another demon, which is very interesting.

It has already been renewed for a second season.

Sylar

So yeah... given the inactivity in this thread, its no surprise but... cancelled.

Kinda sad cos Tom Ellis has been fantastic.

PvsNP

So yeah... given the inactivity in this thread, its no surprise but... cancelled.

Kinda sad cos Tom Ellis has been fantastic.
Hardly surprising. It was basically just another cop show with a twist.

montpelier

I tried a bit of this. There are some nice jokes.

But seen one episode, you've seen them all, innit?

Guy Incognito

Actually peed off about this. Even though it's been dragged out, it's still a great watch. A shame we won't have a season where Chloe knows the truth.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
That was a pretty crappy tactic by the Showrunner. Ultimately, TV networks don't give a damn about whether there is a cliffhanger or not when deciding to renew programmes. The fans of the show are the ones who suffer by not knowing the aftermath when a show is inevitably axed.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
That was a pretty crappy tactic by the Showrunner. Ultimately, TV networks don't give a damn about whether there is a cliffhanger or not when deciding to renew programmes. The fans of the show are the ones who suffer by not knowing the aftermath when a show is inevitably axed.
What a dopey twat :lol:

prateik

Wait. People actually watched this show? I saw a couple of episodes in season 1. Was terrible.

No wonder there is so much shit on tv.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What an absolute cnut. I have a few episodes left from season 3, think I'll skip them.

It wasn't the best show and season 3 hasn't been that good, but it was still enjoyable.

Drifter

American
Had to happen .It was going nowhere . If it had stuck closer to the comic then it may have pulled it off, instead what we got is a bog standard detective series starring the devil. The will he won't he get together with Chloe became tedious and got worse when Cain was introduced ,the actual crimes were forgettable and seemed tagged on .Only thing I'm surprised with is that it had a third season.

rotherham_red

First two seasons were fine but season 3 was a colossal shitshow. I struggled through 13 episodes and that was that. Not sure if I can be arsed watching the rest either.

R'hllor

I really watch tones of TV shows, majority of them are poor i guess but i use them as time killer. What irks me is there are tones of shows out there getting renewal year after year and they are way worse then Lucifer for example.

starman

Season 1 was good, but like anything that becomes popular, greedy executives/showrunners over produce it, doubling the episodes. Half or more of season 2 and 3 have just been filler. Not surprised its being cancelled at all. Don't think its popular enough for someone else to pick up but maybe do a TV movie to round things off

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Deserves to never have any of his shows ever picked up again for this alone.

Sylar

This thread has more activity since it was cancelled compared to when it was running lol

R'hllor

This thread has more activity since it was cancelled compared to when it was running lol
Guess its because show is example of so many similar cases in the past. I just watched last episode, never was a fan nor i tho show is that great. After watching ending, think whole thing is mental, because there are fans of this show out there, they must be disappointed with TV show ending like that.

There are many TV shows out there who arent great but decent enough to kill your time, trend how TV shows get canceled, people who like to watch TV shows will stay away from investing them selfs.

Andersons Dietician

To be honest I didn’t even know there was a thread about it. Haven’t watched the finale yet. Gutted it’s been cancelled as tea good laugh/time waster of a show and I just enjoy it.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Shame. I enjoyed pointing out to my fiancee who the culprit was within seconds of them appearing in screen, and then having her wait 45 minutes to confirm I am indeed correct. It was a hideously formulated show, but it was harmless fun.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Shame. I enjoyed pointing out to my fiancee who the culprit was within seconds of them appearing in screen, and then having her wait 45 minutes to confirm I am indeed correct. It was a hideously formulated show, but it was harmless fun.
Aye I made it through season 1 but rapidly lost interest during S2, episode 3 I think was last one I watched. I think I stuck it out until episode 3 because their mother is gorgeous :drool:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
So much this.

Fun show to watch with your brain turned off, but it was always the assistant, or agent or whatever person they spoke to first in the investigation.

Andersons Dietician

Just watched the finale, totally see what that tweet was about now. How could they end a show like that, the ass holes. I need to know what happens next...

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Just watched the finale, totally see what that tweet was about now. How could they end a show like that, the ass holes. I need to know what happens next...
Agree, FOX can't cancel it now. I am so interested on what happens next.

It's a pity they wasted the whole season of 3 to get to this point.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I found season 2 actually better than season 1. Haven't watched 3 because it's not included in prime... shame about the cancellation. :(

Andersons Dietician

Was watching some BBC interview and Tom Ellis said that he has had to go back to LA after it’s cancelation became public as there has been so much demand for it that they are currently trying to find a new home for it.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Wouldn't surprise me if it ends up on spike of syfy which will give it the ability to lose its crime of the week formula. My favourite episode this season was the one with the dr's ex husband who was jealous of Lucifer then found out he was the devil and so on. An episode which gave an idea of where the creative content could go with the series.

Andersons Dietician

Someone mentioned since it’s a DC product and Fox is supposedly in negotiations with Disney it had to go but then they renewed Gotham. Saying that DC will have its own streaming channel soon enough so it could end up there.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Liked the first 2 seasons. Wasn't that bad for time killing tv. Half way through season 3 and haven't found a means to watch the rest yet but cancelled on a cliff hanger?? The most tedious thing has been the dragging out of the reveal.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Fox will show the 2 episodes they made so far for season 4