Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superden

Every single member of the coaching staff to the executive would not be considered at any other top club. Thats the problem. They may be great blokes and some of them utd 'legends', but they are nowhere near qualified or suitable for the roles they have.

FatTails

fecking hell. This tweet had me for a second (with the blue tick and all that)

Rolaholic

Every single member of the coaching staff to the executive would not be considered at any other top club. Thats the problem. They may be great blokes and some of them utd 'legends', but they are nowhere near qualified or suitable for the roles they have.
Yet we moronically decided to extend the coaching staff prior to the season for some reason as if clubs around Europe were clamoring for them or something :lol::houllier:

Made no sense at the time given they've yet to win a damn thing at the club for us and it makes even less sense now as we're nearing the end

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Seeing so many posts where people would STILL rather not change the manager. Surely not United supporters.

C'est Moi Cantona

I wouldn't read anything into the silence at all, most likely the Glazer's have just been preoccupied with the cricket, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if they haven't got a clue what even happened yesterday yet.

There's just no one at the club with the authority to either back him or sack him without their say so, hence the slience.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I wouldn't read anything into the silence at all, most likely the Glazer's have just been preoccupied with the cricket, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if they haven't got a clue what even happened yesterday yet.

There's just no one at the club with the authority to either back him or sack him without their say so, hence the slience.
They are literally having meetings with Woodward and Arnold.

bdspeedy

I'm not sure changing managers for the.... fifth time.... will change much when our owners are so shit but the wheels are coming off and we are headed out of top 4 if
we continue with our current manager and coaches. Nowhere near good enough.

pauldyson1uk

I will support Tottenham on Saturday if he is still in the job.

His comments after yesterdays match ("I have come so far......") showed that he only cares about himself and i can not support this shit anymore!!!

And i can't support the players too if they don't have the balls to go to the board and bring him down!!!
This is a shocking post Support the team ALWAYS with out question .

rabnub

I will support Tottenham on Saturday if he is still in the job.

His comments after yesterdays match ("I have come so far......") showed that he only cares about himself and i can not support this shit anymore!!!

And i can't support the players too if they don't have the balls to go to the board and bring him down!!!
Sorrry now but i dont care whats going on with the manger, results whatever... you cant be seriosu saying you will suppport Spurs on Sat?

This comment is whats wrong with our fanbase

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Don't think we'd have contacted someone like Conte if we weren't planning on sacking Solskjaer.

Amir

I understand that, but supporting the other team is for me unthinkable.
I want Ole out, just like most on here, but support the other team, never ever.
I can understand that, but I can also understand him, very much. I don't think I can physically want a Solskjaer managed team to win. I'm just so angry and insulted both by the club giving him a job he never should have had and him insisting on keeping it.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I can understand that, but I can also understand him, very much. I don't think I can physically want a Solskjaer managed team to win. I'm just so angry and insulted both by the club giving him a job he never should have had and him insisting on keeping it.
That's just ridiculous

C'est Moi Cantona

They are literally having meetings with Woodward and Arnold.
Ok, you clearly have better contacts than me, so I stand corrected.

I'm sure these great men will do the right thing, and then finally get us the manager we need, 5th time lucky and all that.

pauldyson1uk

Again I agree to a point.
Angry at the way he has managed, but insulted ? don't agree there.
We all want the same thing in the end that's all that matters.

Oranges038

As said a million times, no.
It's not a flat out no.

There are differing NYSE guidelines on material news that could affect the stock price. Changing the manager is probably classified as material news.

As far as I know and I might be wrong. If they want to announce it early before opening or during trading hours 7am to 4pm, they have to notify the NYSE at least 10 mins before hand or as soon as it the information is available. After close of trading, they still have to notify them in writing, and it has to be at least 10 minutes before it is made public. If they don't, the exchange can halt trading on Utd shares.

Ralph1386

Pretty embarrassing. Was this from yesterday? If so, I missed that.

Edit - I can see now it’s not, no further replies telling me I’m wrong necessary:)
He was angry at the defense being all over the place, not mocking Ole. It's just an edited video.

Edit: Just saw your own edit :)

Jev

How reliable are Sky Italia? Not sold on Conte at all. Feels like Mourinho all over again, an attempt at short-term success with a big risk of long-term damage. Ole spent a couple of years rebuilding the club after that and frankly did a good job. We need someone to build on that, not destroy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.