Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldyella

Any update? We are reportedly willing to throw 45m on Mendy when we have Shaw. I don't know what's the deal with Jose. The kid had an excellent first season with us.
Excellent is a push, hes had about 8 or 9 excellent games at most with us so far, let alone all in one season. Glad we are looking to strengthen LB, nothing would please me more than if Shaw fought for his place and won Mourinho over, but its been one of our weaker positions all season.

Roboc7

Any update? We are reportedly willing to throw 45m on Mendy when we have Shaw. I don't know what's the deal with Jose. The kid had an excellent first season with us.
He's too injury prone, couldn't blame Mourinho if he doesn't want to rely on him next season.

Shady

If we can bring in a LB like Mendy then it's a no-brainer. I rate Shaw, but Mendy is a different level.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Do you mean 2nd season?
The first season was a complete write-off because he was too fat. LVG stated this and Shaw agreed.
He then had about 8 good games in his 2nd season, before getting a major injury.
Then in his 3rd season, he had about 1 good game.
So, 9 good games in 3 seasons - that's really poor. I'd classify that as failure. To give you a comparison Anderson - the guy who needs an oxygen tank to play football - he had more than 9 good games in 3 seasons!
And more recently Fellaini - in 3 seasons he has had more than 9 good games for us, scoring crucial goals in important matches.

Given all of the above, while he was rated highly at Southampton, for MUFC, his career has been an unmitigated disaster.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
As an Englishman I'd love to see him kick on and fulfill his unquestionable potential. Unfortunately that doesn't look like happening any season soon.

This transfer has been a disaster and we desperately need to bring in a top quality left back this summer.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW

Just saw this on Twitter. Shaw, Januzaj & Bojan apparently going for the pre-fasting meal. Didn't know he was Muslim.

Unless he's just there for the meal.
Probably just joining in with his mates.

Xeno

Just saw this on Twitter. Shaw, Januzaj & Bojan apparently going for the pre-fasting meal. Didn't know he was Muslim.

Unless he's just there for the meal.
Pretty common for kafir to eat with Muslims either before or at Eid.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Me not really caring if he stays or goes says it all about him and his time here. Cant ever see him being a starter. Never been very good going forward in the first place, while defensively hes gotten a lot worse along with by many accounts, not having the mentality and determination to really succeed here. Plus hes on huge wages for a 20 year old who has had like 5 good games in 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.