Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

acnumber9

He’s had an easy ride for not being quite as awful as everyone else and he’s lucky we’re in more dire need elsewhere. But he isn’t good enough and his level of fitness is a disgrace.

NinjaFletch

I think after finally getting a full season I've seen enough. He's decent, and that makes him look world class compared to some of the dross we have, but were we a normal side with top 4 and title aspirations we would be looking to upgrade.

Ekeke

A poor mistake. Seen great players make a mistake before so I'm not going to use that to suggest that Shaw isn't good enough.

However he did recently get a big pay raise.

Kostov

Pathetic from him. Like he had to sink in the absolute shit around him. Lucky we have such a dross assembled all over the squad, otherwise that's not good enough.

Zoo

It’s so annoying that he can’t keep himself in shape. A few games suspended is no excuse.

RedIan

Looks unfit and over weight again. Terrible error for their goal. What’s happened to his attacking play, was poor today.

MAME DIOUF 32

Poor performance and a shocking error, but over the season our second or third best performer in defence. What a mess.

kundalini

Just when I had finally decided he was our best performer this season, he makes an error like that. Barely seemed interested today, tons of opportunities to carry the ball forwards that he turned down.

Andersons Dietician

he was terrible today. Showed little to no effort at times and just jogged about like he was going through the motions for most of the game. Wasn’t the only one mind but then the error, he has to cut that out. It’s an awkward bounce but you can’t let that go past you, get anything within the law on it.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
He's a fat fecker still, isn't he? Similar to the bollock he dropped against Wolves earlier in the season. Go and have a cream cake, Luke.

sideshow_bob

Supports
Healthy nutrition
Please someone tell me how this guy is among the highest paid left backs in the world.

Foxbatt

Yes Shaw was to blame for the goal but what are the players in the other box doing by letting the keeper get away with it kicking it long? Don't they have any brains? They should always block the keeper from kicking it long while most of our players in their box. This is their fault as much as Shaw's.

Bwuk

He’s a decent player, but if the rest of our defence wasn’t so terrible we’d be looking to upgrade on him.

Djemba-Djemba

He's been average all season, which means in comparison to everyone else he's had an outstanding campaign.

I'd want us to improve on him at left back but we have much more serious issues in almost every other position so he's safe.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Even if he is the best fullback in league he needs competition in his place. I don't think we can come into a new season without signing at least some cheap alternative in his position, we literally have no one there(hi Daley Blind). And don't name me Rojo or Dalot please, we might as well include Romero as an option for LB then.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He’s had an easy ride for not being quite as awful as everyone else and he’s lucky we’re in more dire need elsewhere. But he isn’t good enough and his level of fitness is a disgrace.
This.

youmeletsfly

Even if he is the best fullback in league he needs competition in his place. I don't think we can come into a new season without signing at least some cheap alternative in his position, we literally have no one there(hi Daley Blind). And don't name me Rojo or Dalot please, we might as well include Romero as an option for LB then.
What?

I like Shaw, especially on the defensive side where he always seems to be at the right place at the right time. But come on, he's not the best fullback in this league by a country mile.

The guy can't put a decent cross in the box even if his life would depend on it.

The whole idea of a full back is to have both sides to his game. He doesn't so he is not even in the conversation when speaking about the best fullbacks in the league.

Sylar

Did he go with the wrong foot on their goal?

Anyway his attacking pissed me off more . Why does he always cut in when there is space to go on the outside ?

Or cross from 30 yards out with either a floated cross or when you can see it's gonna hit a defender

john moran

Kieran Tierney at Celtic is twice the player in every department
A lot people suggesting Ole should look for an English core in his rebuilding plans . I dont see much of a core out there that would be attainable to rebuild with. Shaw , Jones , Smalling and Young are not good enough to be squad players and need to be got out of the club and Rashford should not be starting matches

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
What?

I like Shaw, especially on the defensive side where he always seems to be at the right place at the right time. But come on, he's not the best fullback in this league by a country mile.

The guy can't put a decent cross in the box even if his life would depend on it.

The whole idea of a full back is to have both sides to his game. He doesn't so he is not even in the conversation when speaking about the best fullbacks in the league.
Of course he is not, I said "even if he is", let alone being just decent/good fullback.

Adamsk7

I long for the day when he looks like one of the worst players in our team because then I’ll know we’re back where we belong.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He's had problems with every manager he's played under. LvG considered him unfit, Jose called out his attitude and now Ole will have some choice words for him. The talent is there but he's been way too comfortable way too long with no genuine threat to his place in the squad.

LJJT

He’s not good enough to be full back for Man United in my view but we have far bigger problems all over the pitch so think we best focusing the finger pointing elsewhere for now

Status
Not open for further replies.