Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

lex talionis

Outstanding today. He’s still not at his pre-Moreno form but he looks a proper a United fullback.

Add a little something to his final ball and he’s the polished gem.

thepolice123

He is just so good in defense. Like a defensive wizard at times. Nicked the ball away from Mahrez cleanly a few times.

dablem_10

Outstanding today. He’s still not at his pre-Moreno form but he looks a proper a United fullback.

Add a little something to his final ball and he’s the polished gem.
common, he is much more better defender and player now. Fitness levels, he will be never there maybe as before, but i have feeling he understands football much better now

Skills

Snitch
I can see him eventually making the switch CB - especially if Williams develops or another top quality LB becomes available He looks really comfortable in the middle and really has the full package to play it.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is so naturally talented player, it's actually frustrating that he hasn't yet reached his full potential. He has one of the best touches in the league, his left foot is amazing which makes you question why isn't he a great crosser like someone like Baines.

billybee99

My MOTM today. He just gives me a feeling of confidence that no one is going to score on us down the left side. And with AWB doing what he's doing on the right side, it's a great combo. He still has so much more to offer offensively and I think one day the screw is going to turn in that regard and he will become a complete fullback.

simplyared

Englands best LB at the moment and doing a fantastic job for us. Love to see him get forward. Deserves the sucess after his horrendous injury and the critisism he's taken. Good on the lad for turning it around!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Brilliant again. I've noticed he seems to be building up a nice partnership with Williams when we play the 3-5-2 formation, his maturity has noticeably improved. I'm happier now than I've ever been with him previously.

Obiorahking_

Didn't like how he almost cost us in the first half but overall pretty good. Still might look to upgrade

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
I have no idea what has happened him but long may it continue. Looks like a proper footballer. God bless Brandon Williams, I guess.

ElectroManiac

Mahrez was causing us troubles when he came on. Took William out and put Shaw there and Mahrez went straight to his pocket.

Amazing how he shut him down.

Decomposing In Paris

Priority? Nah definitely not, but if possible we should be looking into it.
Isn’t that true (or potentially true) of every person in every role at the club?

With Shaw and Williams at the position, it's not a position we should be bothered to look to upgrade this summer. The following summer is when I could see Ole looking to splash out for an LB in the market.
Unless there’s someone really special available, I can’t see it happening tbh.

Just today we watched City finish the game with Cancelo (£57.5m) and Mendy (£51.75m) - two fullbacks I would have loved us to sign at the time. I don’t think either of them is as good defensively as Shaw, and their offensive stats aren’t incredible for City. If we discover the next Marcelo, Maldini, or Roberto Carlos you sign them up... but I’d rather succeed with Shaw (after his comeback) and Williams (local lad with quality)... it would mean more to me to win with them than just upgrade in hope of a slight improvement.

RedDevilRoshi

Superb at LCB and dealt with Mahrez when he got moved to LWB.

I was worried when he went down, thinking not another fecking injury when he’s starting to pick up form but I’m glad it was nothing and he soldiered on.

Nest week against Jose. I absolutely really hope he silences him and gives a him a taste of his own medicine.

Grande

Superb at LCB and dealt with Mahrez when he got moved to LWB.

I was worried when he went down, thinking not another fecking injury when he’s starting to pick up form but I’m glad it was nothing and he soldiered on.

Nest week against Jose. I absolutely really hope he silences him and gives a him a taste of his own medicine.
We both know, if Shaw plays a blinder and Martial decides the game as a striker, Jose is gonna take credit for turning their carreers around, mentioning how he made Spurs do well considering the weak players at the club, and he’ll finish of with how he’d won the league with United had he only gotten Alderweir... Maguire.

Decomposing In Paris

We both know, if Shaw plays a blinder and Martial decides the game as a striker, Jose is gonna take credit for turning their carreers around, mentioning how he made Spurs do well considering the weak players at the club, and he’ll finish of with how he’d won the league with United had he only gotten Alderweir... Maguire.
I hope this exact thing happens.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Dare I say it, Luke Shaw will become what Maldini was for Milan.
:lol: That's a bit much.

But Shaw is a very complete footballer. Just needs to stay fit and keep up his intensity. Otherwise he's got everything in his locker.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Didn't like how he almost cost us in the first half but overall pretty good. Still might look to upgrade
We've got enough other concerns but ideally we'd have one really good attacking fullback at the club. Right now Williams is the only you'd say is actually attack minded but he's too young. Dalot has seemingly ceased to exist.

Terminator

Dont think he will ever reach pre-injury levels ever again, he was just insane back then. Very complete and technically accomplished footballer but I don't think he is ever going to get that pace back. Good performance last night.

Bondi77

An England call up would be deserved with his recent form and a real boost personally for what he has endured over the past few years.

The United

Dont think he will ever reach pre-injury levels ever again, he was just insane back then. Very complete and technically accomplished footballer but I don't think he is ever going to get that pace back. Good performance last night.
He does not need to have that pace back even if he lost it. He is quick enough to catch pretty much anyone.

He is only 24 and will improve as long as he can sort his concentration issue.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Harsh. Get more competition in there? By all means. Shaw has been one of best players since Bruno joined. Bruno likes to use shaw and he can give it back quick and he’s 60/40 in a tackle always. He’s a strong lad and maybe he’s a confidence player and there’s still more to come. He’s been dominant in games this season now.

Relfy

Very impressed with the turnaround from his earlier form this season which saw him displaced by Williams. I think the competition has served him well and taught him he will be dropped if he doesn't perform. My only gripe is that he has allowed himself to be dropped a number of times - for Williams this season and Young the years previous. All that aside I hope that he maintains this form now and kicks on to be the player we thought he was going to be. Credit to Ole for finding him a spot at LCB when needed too.

thepolice123

He does not need to have that pace back even if he lost it. He is quick enough to catch pretty much anyone.

He is only 24 and will improve as long as he can sort his concentration issue.
Doesn't seem like he even lost it in the first place. Seen him match Dennis for speed in our games against Brugge and Dennis is probably one of the fastest players in the game today.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Was doing very well at CB, but i loved how Ole moved him to LB and he shut Mahrez down.

Been in great form lately, hope he can finish the season on a high.

Status
Not open for further replies.