Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxbatt

:lol::lol: Jesus. I really don’t get what people want from him. He’s solid defensively was good against Chelsea despite being hung out to dry first half. Was aggressive at winning the ball back, got forward, put in crosses, tackled people what is it people are truly expecting from a LB.
To save the World maybe? Sorry I could not help it due to the start of your statement. :D. Back to Shaw, yes he was not as half as bad as some people make him out to be. They will be comparing him to AWB now all day and AWB had a really good match apart from one instant. Shaw was recorded as the 3rd quickest United player in that match I think. Yes he had no support in front of him either from the midfield nor from the wingers who played on our left.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
To save the World maybe? Sorry I could not help it due to the start of your statement. :D. Back to Shaw, yes he was not as half as bad as some people make him out to be. They will be comparing him to AWB now all day and AWB had a really good match apart from one instant. Shaw was recorded as the 3rd quickest United player in that match I think. Yes he had no support in front of him either from the midfield nor from the wingers who played on our left.
3rd quickest total, quicker than every single Chelsea player.

Robbie Boy

He makes a good point. In our game against Chelsea, Emersons contribution to his team was way better than Shaws. Your reaction even underlines his point, as we should be expecting more.
Except no. What are you remembering, Emerson hitting the bar is it? His defending as-per usual was totally erratic and he was generally ineffective.

romufc

People always focus on the next weak spots of the team. Nothing wrong in it.
Nothing wrong with it, but there is no point having a go at someone 1 game into a new season.

There are other areas of the pitch that are a higher priority than Luke Shaw. Criticism of Luke Shaw on a team performing below average last season was not fair. But still no one talks about the ability to assist? The played a few glorious balls over the top for Rashford last season.

Kag

He hasn’t been playing well enough through pre-season. Last week was poor, too.

Big season ahead for Shaw. The sort of season that either cements his first team position for a while to come or compels Ole to dip into the market for a new left back. We do need a left back anyway, and I think it’s criminal proper competition has been ignored for the third successive season. But if Shaw continues to play like he did last week then we’ll be buying somebody to shift him, not just support him. I rate him highly but he’s got to up his game going forward.

Was ridiculous seeing him jog back after Traore roasted him time and time again. Leaving Maguire to cover for him. Doesn't seem fit enough at all

Toni Roncoroni

oh boy... doesn‘t have the stamina to play for 90 minutes. looks out of shape. after the hour mark all he was able to do was pass back to maguire.

Rish Sawhney

Ok I've come around. He legitimately sucks. He slows down all our build up play by taking 2 extra touches so that all out runs get covered.

Kostur

海尔的老板
It's scary how putting on a meme bodybuilder with pace against him makes him look like he's started playing football yesterday.

Litch

Def upgrade needed, I'm not sure what he actually offers....

He was fine. Traore is little more than a sprinter in a football shirt. Of course hes going to be absolutely knackered having to chase him up and down all second half.

LJJT

Certainly the weakest of the defence now. All trouble came from his side. He doesn’t look up to speed or fit enough. Still shows signs of mental fragility I think following the injury several years ago. He’s decent but not good enough for us. Admittedly there are greater issues elsewhere on the pitch but he’s a weak link without doubt

Bwuk

He’s such a easy player to target in the back 4.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Good game up until he ran out of gas and Adama started making light work of him.

Still not bad, his fitness is fairly inexcusable though.

GimmeThatBall_M8_NL

My god what has he fallen. This dude is the weak link atm. I really wanted him to succeed but I do not see it anymore.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
If Ole is all about fitness, feck knows why he thought Shaw could be part of that.

el3mel

Traore toyed on with him the entire second half. Absolutely terrible and looked like our weak link in defense.

lsd

The Oracle
Every time we got a corner on the right it took like a minute for him to waddle over to take it

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Traore demolished him. Shaw’s garbage stamina caused us to draw this game. Wolves watched Adama run right through Shaw and it galvanized the team and got the fans roaring. It’s literally the last thing you want to do from minute 60 onward.

Not only is Shaw completely out of shape but he’s also dumb as feck. No intelligence to realize all of this happening. He didn’t bother stopping Adama any other way. If you really are that gassed you should still have the intelligence to realize what Adama is doing to you is shifting team morale. Fecking take him down, foul him before he gets the ball, fecking ask to get subbed.

Pathetic.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He’s the weak link in our defence now that 3/4 positions pick themselves. Need an upgrade next summer. He’s not the player we thought he was going to be. It’s time accept that.

flappyjay

There is a serious underrating of adama I here. Admittedly he is wank production wise but will rings around most full backs in the league and he wasn't destroying Shaw only there was Maguire and mctominay trying to help and failing too

Mainoldo

Was ridiculous seeing him jog back after Traore roasted him time and time again. Leaving Maguire to cover for him. Doesn't seem fit enough at all
This was when I decided he needed to come off. He’s making Mourinho’s point stand out like a sour thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.