Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

predator

Youth NITK
I'm always right when it comes to judging a player. I always believed in him. These are my thoughts on Luke as the season progressed. I think everything I've said throughout the year about him has become true. I could picture this moment happening, him scoring in the Final, I just didn't foresee him and the rest of the team let down by Southgate in the most cruel of ways. Anyways, happy birthday to Luke. 26 now and getting better with every passing game.
Well done mate. You shaw got this one right.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Brilliant player. Credit to Ole and Southgate for sticking with him
Could not have put it better. So calm and assured. Physically strong and won most of the tackles.
And his technique scoring that goal was outstanding.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
I'm still buzzing about his goal. We lost but I'm never gonna forget the joy when that went in.
Me neither. It's the first goal this EURO that got me out of the couch, cheering and jumping. Because it was the final and because it was Shaw.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
He turned 26 today. :eek: You forget sometimes how young he was when he joined United.
Quite right.
I can remember Alan Green commentating on a Southampton game. And he was saying how good this young left back for Southampton was. And what a big future he was going to have.
I thought Luke who. Never heard of him before. And sure enough, he was snapped up by United. And he has been through so much. Injury, loss of form, loss of place. And derided publicaly by Jose. And yet even the great Roberto Carlos raves about him.
Just brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.