Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

A-man

Kind of a strange match. Overall he was brilliant, particularly in the first half where he was absolutely dominant to an almost embarrassing extent. But he perhaps could have done better on both of their goals. At first I thought he could also have done better for two of Salah's other half-chances in the second half, but watching the replays I see Liverpool had overloaded that side and were 3v2 and 3v1 for both of them.
The first goal, yes, but second I think he did what he could. Probably one inch from blocking the shot.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I'd like to apologise to everyone here who told me to trust him when I wouldn't. He has been one of our most important players lately, no doubt. He is finally reaching his potential and I love the new Shaw. He has a never die attitude about him now that reminds me of Ashley Cole which is exactly what has been missing in his play.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
When Bruno wasn’t on the field, the ball was drawn to him and Pogba down the left side to create stuff.

Crazy how he’s become one of our most important ball progressors and creators.

Raven

When Bruno wasn’t on the field, the ball was drawn to him and Pogba down the left side to create stuff.

Crazy how he’s become one of our most important ball progressors and creators.
Nothing new, been the case since he became our starting LB.

Idxomer

Good stuff, not fair playing midweek and then facing Salah who was rested but he did well again especially when we had the ball.

He still needs a break soon.

slored1

What a fecking player he's become. He's rapid, strong one-on-one, good on the ball and his crosses are very good. Mourinho almost ruined him, so glad that we got Ole now.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Nothing new, been the case since he became our starting LB.
Agree to an extent, but it would never be against teams like Liverpool where he’d be doing it. This is his best level for us now.

Raven

Maybe now people will finally stop writing off our players because of a drop on form, given Shaw and Pogba's form... I wish.

Leonzo1

Once again an incredible performance. He's first touch and technical ability is immaculate, if he continues like this it will be a travesty if he's not in the pl team of the year.

Raven

Agree to an extent, but it would never be against teams like Liverpool where he’d be doing it. This is his best level for us now.
I'd have to disagree, he's been one of our most important players in the build up for ages now, most clearly evidenced by his injury at the end of last season.

Edit: He is better now, but only in terms of his delivery.

Ludens the Red

Absolute beast at the moment. It’s incredible to think that there were question marks about his overall long term natural fitness and stamina. I include myself in asking those questions. He looks the fittest player in our team.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Largely at fault for the first goal but this happens to every player, no matter how good they are. Other than that he was immaculate, and has been for some time. Some of those runs in the first half were sensational.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
2 games in a row against Liverpool where hes the best fullback on the pitch.

Haters stfu, you're the fat ones :angel:
No hate here, always liked him even when he was out of form. He will always be fatboy Shaw though, powered by pies, motivated by meatballs and celebrating with cake

luke511

He should have at least 5 assists from corners since he's started taking them, there's been loads of wasted chances.

Wayne's World

Better full-back then anything Liverpool have at the moment. Was never his biggest fan but buying Telles has really upped his game

Fair play to him, hope he keeps it up

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I admit I never expected him to reach this level of performances. More than that, he's been on this level for quite some time now. In top 3 of my favourite United players at the moment, gets the job done every game. The first Liverpool goal was very good move from them, so I don't see much of an issue.

Giggs' right foot

I was his biggest critic a few seasons ago - but he's shut me up. He still looks bulky and too heavy, but he doesn't play like it anymore. He looks fast, driven, and attacking on the ball. He's still only 25 which is mad to think about.

Devil may care

He's found beast mode lately, so consistent at both ends of the pitch right now and he's been strong all season.

Obiorahking_

I thought Salah really had a go at him today but he made up for it at the other end and still put in some stops.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
nothing wrong on the 2nd goal.
for the 1st, it's between him and lindelof who moved away from salah as the pass came in, no idea what he saw.
good otherwise, evra-like in getting up and down the left.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
My god he has absolutely proven my doubts wrong. I was so critical about his output because he didn’t put goals and assists on the board for a few years but also he never filled me with confidence going forward.

This season he is making that left side his own. Not only getting into great positions but his first touch, technique and dribbling just looks amazing. His set pieces are great too. Really liking this improvement from Shaw and he is playing amazing and long may it continue

CM10

It's great to see Shaw doing so well. I've always been a big fan and things have really clicked for him this season, a bit of belief from his manager and staying fit has done wonders for him.

His technical ability has been such an underrated aspect of his game for so long. Full backs have to be as fit as anyone these days but I doubt there are many in the league with a first touch as good as Shaw's.

Status
Not open for further replies.