Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siezard

Luke Shaw is the best left back in the world this season! Best left back since Patrick Evra!

slored1

Took over in that second half. Running out of superlatives for his performances this season.

Swedish_Plumber

A little bit suspect on one of the goals. But the man is our player of the year. He is absolutely unplayable. So so good going forward.
If we can get AWB going in the same direction we will be some team.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Not happy with his part in their second goal but turned it on in the second

Vaibhav Raj

Can we another Luke Shaw in the midfield please? Someone who can not only defend and win the ball back but is also so neat and tidy in possession, keeps the ball moving and play those nice one-twos.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I think he’s a bigger reason for Pogba and Rashford playing so well on the left than their own comfort out there. Such a good combination player and currently owns the wing single handedly.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
What a ball it was for the penalty. Curls it perfectly into the path of Rashford and the best part is you know he’s capable of it from miles away. One of the passes of the game for me.

Welbeckham

Unbelievable player. Our player of the season by a mile, even though Bruno will probably win it.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
His first touch, passing is so good. So important in the build up play.

Skills

Snitch
I think he’s a bigger reason for Pogba and Rashford playing so well on the left than their own comfort out there. Such a good combination player and currently owns the wing single handedly.
Yeah this is a great point. Great full backs make the game much easier for the forwards in front of them

Eriku

There was this one-two he did with Pogba, at a rapid pace with a firm pass back from Pogba, and his first touch just perfectly sent the ball straight forward, was damn near Messi-esque!

A joy to watch this season.

Bruno's output is brilliant, but Shaw is a minimum 7/10 every match.

I just cannot believe the consistency from what was one of our most inconsistent players
I don’t disagree. But it’s going to be difficult for a left back to be player of the year over a consistent match winner. always more difficult for defenders.

everyone (except Jose) is happy to finally see the player we thought we were buying so many years ago.

RedIan

Superb attacking play again. His give and goes are spot on. Our most consistent player this season

phonics_tid

Your Mother Was a Hamster and Your Father Smelt of
He’s turning into a proper Irwin isn’t he? What I mean by that is he’s so dependable, consistently puts in 7/10 performances with sprinklings of utter class. The fact he gets himself into positions to be able to score so often shows how improved he is in going forward. Loved watching him this season, can’t imagine too many wingers would want to come up against him.

Silas

Which LBs in world football have been better than him this season? I've heard Alba and Mendy have done well.

Rossa

Brilliant player, and it’s his first touch that sets him apart. Almost always flawless. Stops it dead, perfect sone touch short pass or one touch into the position he wants to drive at. Still think he’s holding back a little when nearing top speed.

Redlyn

I don't follow many other LBs out there, but i can't imagine that there is another LB performing at a higher level than this.

tenpoless

Always had it in him. People seem to forget just how highly rated and sought after he was before joining us. Just very unlucky with injuries. Hopefully the record stops here so he could continue to develop and fulfil his potential. I do believe he has a high ceiling, it's always the injury that's the problem and preventing him from achieving it.

Eternitiy

I'm quite glad that the conversation from the masses has shifted away from Telles being responsible for Shaw's form, to most simply acknowledging and recognizing that Shaw is simply a ridiculously talented footballer, now realizing his potential and easily the best in the world in his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.