Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentSmith

What I love about Shaw is his composure on the ball. It's a quality that is noticeably lacking in the likes of Fred, AWB, and Rashford at times. You just always feel confident that he'll make the right pass to beat the press, that he'll bring a pass down with instant control, etc. He's quickly becoming one of my favourite players. Whoever said he's the 5th best LB in the Prem is having a laugh. I can't think of anyone in the EPL I'd rather have in that position.
Who would be the other 4 do you think?

Cancelo, Robertson, Tierney, Digne for me with Justin getting an honourable mention. Perhaps Reguilón as well.

Shaw has been comfortably better than them all this season.

Raven

What I love about Shaw is his composure on the ball. It's a quality that is noticeably lacking in the likes of Fred, AWB, and Rashford at times. You just always feel confident that he'll make the right pass to beat the press, that he'll bring a pass down with instant control, etc. He's quickly becoming one of my favourite players. Whoever said he's the 5th best LB in the Prem is having a laugh. I can't think of anyone in the EPL I'd rather have in that position.
Yeah, he wouldn't look out of place in any team in the world. I also have a feeling he could play DM to a high level and we already know he can play as a CB (in a 3 at least). Hes just an absolute natural.

jem

Who would be the other 4 do you think?

Cancelo, Robertson, Tierney, Digne for me with Justin getting an honourable mention. Perhaps Reguilón as well.

Shaw has been comfortably better than them all this season.
Agreed, although I can’t claim to have watched the others as much as I have watched Shaw.

zurnalist

The only outfield player today who played okay. He is our most stable player atm.

Superunknown

Pretty much the only player I enjoyed watching tonight.

However, it just further shows the imbalance of both wings. We have nothing happening on the other wing and all our attacking play is going on over Shaw's side. It's not going to take long for teams to just leave that right side well alone and double up on Shaw and whoever is playing ahead of him.

I wish we had more players in our team putting in half the effort that he did tonight. It's no good just having one or two out of 11...

delerium

What is wrong with our forwards. They are TRULY getting service from Shaw, but it amounts to nothing. Especially Rashford, come on ...

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He was great today. No doubt by the time a few others find any form he’ll regress. Seems to be the United way these days

Welbeckham

Put in some delicious deliveries in the 1st half, but with our terrible attackers he got no reward. Please stay fit.

Andi Latte

Certainly our best player at the moment. Even though his competition is woeful at this point in time, in this form I genuinely believe he could start at any top club across europe.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He should have had at least 3 assists, somehow our attackers mess up so many chances .

He is the best LB in the league, as usual good performance.

Kostov

Absolute class this guy, put 3 great chances on a plate for our attackers, and they did feck all. Absolute machine Shaw has become and I am so glad for him.

OrcaFat

He’s proving a lot of people wrong.

He’s already very good but can make another step up, I’m convinced.

Still time for him to become the best LB in the world, bar none. Okay, there’s a bit of work to do to get there, I admit, but it’s in him.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Our player of the season & it isn’t even close. Bruno scores a lot but he’s horrible on the eye & puts up shockers way too often for my liking.

TrustInOle

Our player of the season & it isn’t even close. Bruno scores a lot but he’s horrible on the eye & puts up shockers way too often for my liking.
I would have to agree. Shaw has been nothing but incredibly consistent this season. Bruno most definatley will be up there but if anyone is going to give him a run for his money, it's gonna be Shaw. Delighted for him. England next.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Of course it's close, Fernandes has 33 G&A in 40 games, he's single-handedly won us more points than any other player in 10 years. Honestly, you come out with some ridiculous comments but this one is right up there. Is there anything actually to your liking? You seem to despise the club and everything about it.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Of course it's close, Fernandes has 33 G&A in 40 games, he's single-handedly won us more points than any other player in 10 years. Honestly, you come out with some ridiculous comments but this one is right up there. Is there anything actually to your liking? You seem to despise the club and everything about it.
I just said I liked Luke Shaw.

Impulse

He continues performing at top level. Best LB in the PL right now. C'mon Southgate aknowledge it!
He'll probably acknowledge it by playing Shaw for every minute of the upcoming international break and returning him to us injured.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Delighted for him, deserved a goal so much.

I used to call him steam train because he’s like a locomotive once he gets running, what a player

Yagami

Good post resistant
Keep the praise coming.

It makes a nice change from the unwarranted fat comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.