Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomSlayer

Absolute legend in my eyes, reports are him and Maguire strongly opposed Woodward and the whole squad basically revolted against the new league. I'm proud of them, if true!

Dve

Legend. Not only our most consistent player this season, but also the bravest one. Your song will be heard at Old Trafford.

432JuanMata

The Club(really the owners) have been awful in this situation but our players especially our main players have been phenomenal, Shaw,Fernandez and Rashford have come out. These are our real leaders

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Bruno, Shaw, Maguire and Rashford are all legends in my eyes, along with whoever else helped out. Big part in saving the club from those parasites.

Anyone for it can feck off out of the club for all I care.

criticalanalysis

The left sided English trio of Maguire, Shaw and Rashford really becoming our Utd spine on and off the pitch.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Bruno, Shaw, Maguire and Rashford are all legends in my eyes, along with whoever else helped out. Big part in saving the club from those parasites.

Anyone for it can feck off out of the club for all I care.
It makes me proud and honestly a bit emotional. They represent what the club is all about and really showed integrity in our darkest hour.

It wont be forgotten and neither should the betrayal from our snake owners

slored1

My left back! Top player and with integrity too. Not a person to be pushed around.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Bruno, Maguire, Shaw and whoever was involved in this deserve credit for having balls to stand up against these shit clowns.

Golden Nugget

Luke Shaw. Luke decking Shaw - the same guy that was frozen out and criticized regularly by Jose - looking quite lost at times - has now transformed into a leader both on and off the pitch. I’m so proud of the lad into not only the player, but the man he’s grown into.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Luke Shaw. Luke decking Shaw - the same guy that was frozen out and criticized regularly by Jose - looking quite lost at times - has now transformed into a leader both on and off the pitch. I’m so proud of the lad into not only the player, but the man he’s grown into.
Maybe it was Mou's brain that confronted Ed. :p

SATA

Does he have a song of his own? The Caf needs to compose one for him if he doesn’t and hopefully the Stretty can pick it up when fans can return to the ground

Skills

Snitch
Also the amount of shit he's gotten from the club's own fanbase. Never forget how immensely fickle this club's fanbase is towards its player base.

Halftrack

Also the amount of shit he's gotten from the club's own fanbase. Never forget how immensely fickle this club's fanbase is towards its player base.
Within months of him being voted our player of the season, people on here were calling him shite and said replacing him should be a priority.

Absolute melts. He's always been solid, his link-up play has always been good. He had flaws, but replacing him was probably near the bottom of the list of thing that needed sorting, if it was even on it. I blame it on easily lead people bying into Mourinho's bullshit.

Leeds United 0:0 Man Utd

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Might need to be hooked off corners and set pieces again. They’ve become a bit stale after his month or two of quality deliveries

Swiss_Red89

Sensational footballer. How he for example constantly controls a football with one touch and 3 players around him is currently not rivaled by many fullbacks in Football. (if any)

criticalanalysis

Might need to be hooked off corners and set pieces again. They’ve become a bit stale after his month or two of quality deliveries
He puts them in the right areas but with the wrong approach. Needs more whip and pass.

He crosses with an almost standing, side pass technique. Plenty of accuracy but little threat.

OrcaFat

Good again.

He is improving with experience and will not peak for three or four years. Injury permitting he is here for 7 or 8 more years.

Best signing since SAF (him or Bruno anyway).

Dante

Average bang
He really benefits from having McFred to fill in the gaps behind him. It's no coincidence he's been one of our best players this season thanks to the midfield. Long may it continue.

A-man

He wasn’t amazing but on his new average level today, which is pretty high. One poor throw in to Bruno that could have been costly, but other than that nothing to complain about.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Not sure I’d say best. Most consistent I would agree to.

He’s actually becoming Irwin.
Genuinely believe his is the best. I have complete faith in his first touch regardless of the situation.

A-man

These are some strange stats considering he has only 5 assists plus I didn’t see many chances created yesterday. What is “creating a chance”? Does it include the corners and free kicks he hits?

Status
Not open for further replies.