Squad Number: #23
Contract until: 30.06.2023
Contract option: Club option 1 year
Date of last contract extension: Oct 18, 2018
Outfitter: Adidas

Last edited:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think I actually remember a picture of him shirtless after one of the games with some bandaging around one of his ribcage areas, so that seems to check out.

Crazy, guy was playing at barely his full peak of power and he was putting in 9/10 masterclasses like that? Absolute demon.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
This is the season he stakes his claim as the best player in the league :drool:

Zlatattack

Incredible. He played at that high level and put in those top performances with cracked ribs.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Awesome, world-class fullback and still very young. Ole deserves a lot of credit for his resurgence. Shaw has gone from fearful to fearless.

CG1010

I was reading the interview by Sky of him and he mentioned how Maguire is encouraging him to become the best player on the pitch. Its this change in mentality by him from supporting the team or doing the job, he is now striving to take the result in his hand. He can be our future captain, "no doubt 'bout it".

Nick7

So all 4 of our players in the England camp were injured during the Euro's. That's worrying. If you include Greenwood, he was injured too when he dropped out.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
So all 4 of our players in the England camp were injured during the Euro's. That's worrying. If you include Greenwood, he was injured too when he dropped out.
Makes you wonder how many were essentially running on empty by the EL final?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Makes it all the more impressive that we had two of the best performing England players during the Euros.

Caesar2290

This man is slowly becoming my favorite United player. Playing with broken ribs is something I expected only from Keane. Also who is this Luke Shaw you guys keep talking about? I though his name was Shawberto Carlos :D

OmarUnited4ever

Bad news about the broken ribs, let's hope it's not a serous one and he can be ready before the end of Aug early September.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Would be worrying if we lacked player like Telles and just like Rashford, he deserves a good rest anyway.

Idxomer

Hopefully, he doesn't miss many games.

He's our most important player when playing out from the back and Telles is a huge downgrade.

LazyRed-Ninja

Dutchman, who could have chosen any tagline.
He needs to heal, there is no denying that a fit Shaw is an automatic starter. He has made great strides and was very very close in having his name cemented in football history with his goal in the Euro finals.

Posh Red

How long would this take to heal?
I broke mine not too long ago. Took about a month to get better, but then I stupidly injured it again shortly after. It felt like it was more susceptible, probably because of the short space of times between injuries.

Ibi Dreams

I had a broken/cracked rib recently and it has taken about two months to heal. But to be honest it didn't affect me much, hurt when going from standing to sitting/lying down (vice versa) but otherwise fine. Shaw might not really have felt it much when playing, although any impact there would hurt like hell

Pass and Move

Where does the caf rank Shaw’s last season in comparison to Evra’s and Cole’s best?

Eternitiy

Where does the caf rank Shaw’s last season in comparison to Evra’s and Cole’s best?
Better.

His metrics in all key areas were unreal. I don't think there has ever been a fullback as complete as Luke. He's perfect technically and a physical monster, and his attacking output defies belief. I will not be surprised to see him choose to master another facet of the game for the upcoming season, I can see him start to take direct free kicks.

jem

Better.

His metrics in all key areas were unreal. I don't think there has ever been a fullback as complete as Luke. He's perfect technically and a physical monster, and his attacking output defies belief. I will not be surprised to see him choose to master another facet of the game for the upcoming season, I can see him start to take direct free kicks.
You're saying Luke Shaw is the most complete fullback in the history of the game? That's a bold statement!

TheRedHearted

I had a broken/cracked rib recently and it has taken about two months to heal. But to be honest it didn't affect me much, hurt when going from standing to sitting/lying down (vice versa) but otherwise fine. Shaw might not really have felt it much when playing, although any impact there would hurt like hell
Did you ever run 10 miles in 120 minutes with twisting and turning with a broke rib?

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
You're saying Luke Shaw is the most complete fullback in the history of the game? That's a bold statement!
My comparison would be Zanetti. Whether @Ibi Dreams is right or wrong we'll get back to in a few years but I won't be surprise to see him further progress.

A-man

He's back in training, saw him in a photo with bald Martial
Good news. I guess broken ribs aren’t much to do about anyways.
Bald Martial, can’t even imagine what that looks like…

Status
Not open for further replies.