Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

criticalanalysis

It’s his tell. You know a cross is coming in then :lol:
Actually he does use that as a bluff/dummy sometimes, to get his body up against the ball and/or bring the ball inwards.

It's cute. Like a dog doing a hop in front of a ball.

There, I said it.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Actually he does use that as a bluff/dummy sometimes, to get his body up against the ball and/or bring the ball inwards.

It's cute. Like a dog doing a hop in front of a ball.

There, I said it.
Feels more like a habit. I’ve seen him do it when he’s had nobody near him, usually on the overlap.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Finding some brilliant form again right now. Bodes well for Utd and dare I say bodes well for England in the World Cup too.

Djemba-Djemba

It's so frustrating how lazy he gets.

When he's fully fit and motivated he's a fantastic full back and a huge part of our attacking play.

The last two games he's had two assists, two fantastic crosses.

Giggsyking

this was before our goal

Edit: I did not read the text in the video was focused on the footage, it was actually after our goal.

Last edited:

mu4c_20le

Says clearly in the video that it happened at 1-1 in the last minutes, as he probably thought he was seeing the game out. Not a huge deal, just another point to talk about in the team debrief, along with the Antony trick.

Idxomer

Good game but no help at all from the midfield and Rashford defensively.

LARulz

He was excellent today. Really overlooked by Neville but it's cos he kept winning the ball higher up and had an all round solid game

Sylar

He was excellent today. Really overlooked by Neville but it's cos he kept winning the ball higher up and had an all round solid game
Agree. I do like his linkup with rashford too when attacking

ChaddyP

some really good footwork. one of the best touches in the squad and it really helps him out when we are pressed

Himannv

He was excellent on the ball and he looked sublime at times with his passing and ball control. I feel like he gets caught out a bit defensively when he gets forward and he needs to get back quicker and close down opposition attackers. Martinez and a couple of others had to cover for him at times. Good game on the whole though.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
He was OK,we didn't have too much of the ball so he couldn't influence the game as much. He was giving the ball away too much in the first half, which isn't like him.

OmarUnited4ever

Finally he is stringing together a couple of games of good/great performances, and his efforts and intensity are much higher, his ability was never and will never be in question.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
He looks so sharp at the moment — both physically and mentally. He was untouchable in the way that you usually expect from midfield maestros, he toyed with the opposition with those slick touches and quick bursts of pace.

Hopefully this form is here to stay and he'll keep improving his attacking contribution.

BerryBerryShrew

Having him and Martinez alongside each other feel like cheating- they're both more comfortable in possession than the CM's of most teams in the PL (and probably Europe).

redshaw

Hope he can stay like this under ETH, too many times he gets a little to bulky and loses agility and sharpness.

Rossa

He looks so sharp at the moment — both physically and mentally. He was untouchable in the way that you usually expect from midfield maestros, he toyed with the opposition with those slick touches and quick bursts of pace.

Hopefully this form is here to stay and he'll keep improving his attacking contribution.
Thought he was pretty great actually. However, his defensive runs are a little lazy. One time on the break, he was quite close to the attacker, but it was Dalot who ran past him to intercept. His intensity whilst defending is an issue.

Zippycup

Everyone goes on about TAA crosses into the box.
Have to be honest and say I think Shaw is up there alongside him if not better

Bobski

He has such an insane first touch. Just never mis controls it. It’s crazy.
Would be in a world 11 if first touch was the deciding factor.

He is one of the best pure footballers in the country, technique, composure, ability to play under pressure. Still young enough that he could have another 5-6 great years as well.

Lyng

Everyone goes on about TAA crosses into the box.
Have to be honest and say I think Shaw is up there alongside him if not better
TAA's crosses are better than Shaws, but as an overall Shaw is a much better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.