Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
World class? :lol:

Was bang average. Like most of the England players in fairness. I'd probably have Maguire MotM :lol:

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
World class? :lol:

Was bang average. Like most of the England players in fairness. I'd probably have Maguire MotM :lol:
Don't agree with you on that, was probably England's most progressive player. Maguire was excellent though, and would be my MOTM.

LARulz

Doesn't get enough credit. He is a quality player when he is confident and pretty much one of England's best players consistently. Even for us he has become pretty much undroppable

Hulme91

Football just looks effortless for him when he's on it

Ten Hag is the perfect manager for him as well... will keep him on his toes 24/7

Chief123

He’s been brilliant so far. My worry is the last time he was an absolute beast in a major tournament he fell of a cliff at club level :nervous:

Skills

Snitch
First time I've ever seen his touch let him down, for that chance in the first half

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
When he’s good, he’s out of this world.

Sadly, hasn’t shown the commitment in the past to keep that up and is quite lazy.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
He's so getting carded against Dembele :)

It will be a fascinating duel for sure, can't wait.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
First time I've ever seen his touch let him down, for that chance in the first half
Yes, what was that about? It was an easy pass to deal with, maybe the nerves got the better of him as the goal was gaping. Normally he plucks the ball out of the air from high altitude like Zidane.

kundalini

Did well to create chance for Saka but several other crosses were poor. Beaten in the air by Dembele for Giroud's big chance that was saved, just before they scored their 2nd. There was a moment in the 2nd half with the score 1-1 that Shaw seemed slow to react to the ball coming to him inside France's penalty area.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Yet people say Luke Shaw isn't world class.

He's a playmaker from left back.
When he's fit and in the groove he is as good as any left back in world football IMO, the guy's a tank and technically very good. Does that make him world class? Dunno, but he is one of our best players (when fit and in shape).

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
When he's fit and in the groove he is as good as any left back in world football IMO, the guy's a tank and technically very good. Does that make him world class? Dunno, but he is one of our best players (when fit and in shape).
Definitely world class. Is perfect? no.... but when he's in the mood he doesn't really have a weakness.

You can say sometimes he's a bit slow at tracking back and he doesn't overlap quite as much as I wish he did, but in possession I don't think there's anybody better.

He's press resistant, fantastic control and sees a pass as good as anybody. When he doesn't play for United we really miss him IMO.

Idxomer

He's our 3rd best defender.

As long as we don't have anything to disprove it, he's probably also our 2nd best midfielder.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
That was just Martinez wearing 3 t-shirts under his kit, wasn't it?

slored1

Excellent performance. I love how good his touch is, he never makes a mistake.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
1st choice LB, 2nd choice LCB seems about right. We are far more balanced with malacia and him at LCB than playing a right footer at LCB next to Varane if no Martinez.

Bobski

He has a strong argument to be seen as our best player, by that I mean as a pure footballer, technically he is exceptional, among the very elite in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.