Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irwin99

Would have to watch it again but pretty sure he was in front of the goalscorer when the break initially started but switched off for a second.

Glad he was subbed off at half-time. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for him as a United player as i'm just so sick of his inconsistency and questionable attitude.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Would have to watch it again but pretty sure he was in front of the goalscorer when the break initially started but switched off for a second.

Glad he was subbed off at half-time. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for him as a United player as i'm just so sick of his inconsistency and questionable attitude.
What a surprise, really.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Biggest waste of talent we've had at the club, he's absolutely washed at this level. Also looks so unfit it's unreal - shameful.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No-one looked particularly even average in the first half, but he's got to be on thin ice going forward.
A superb season 2 years ago, and good form pre injury, but we're talking 6 or 7 years here now.

Lyng

He should never start for us again. Terrible performance yet again. Easily our worst player after De Gea today.

Born2Lose

Genuinely like EtH hasn't watched any of the matches from last year. How this waste of space is still given starting roles is criminal.

city-puma

He needs to seriously up his fitness level. I think he has lost his starting position after this game.

Litch

just the worst kind of goal he could have been involved in conceding. Whilst it was on him, he didn’t have the quality to prevent it….

OleGunnar20

So, so sick of him, same with Rashford. I'd like both to be gone at the end of the season.

Eddy_JukeZ

He's a goner.

Fecking pitiful effort jogging about as if we should be thankful he's even out there playing.

Get rid of him.

Baneofthegame

First time I’ve actually wanted him dropped when he’s been fit, offered nothing in both halves and switched off for the fourth goal.

Devil81

First time I’ve actually wanted him dropped when he’s been fit, offered nothing in both halves and switched off for the fourth goal.
He wasn't on for the second so I'm not surprised.

The guy is a waste of space, so much talent but clearly doesn't give a feck. Always looks so out of shape, maybe when he retires we will find out he has some sort of body issue that he's struggled with his whole career.

dirkey

He's an utter sack of sh!t. Really don't like him. Needs to go.

hp88

We have got a few players at the club that will get the manager sacked, Shaw is one them. ETH needs to move him on in the January window.

Last edited:

GoldanoGraham

He needs to seriously up his fitness level. I think he has lost his starting position after this game.
Totally agree - just non existent in either direction. Been well shown up for effort by Malacia already. Deserves to be dropped.

Hawks2008

I am terrified this club will do what it does best and reward his awful performances with a bumper deal.

No serious club would have keep him this long. Mourinho was right.

Bwuk

He’s shite and always has been bar a few small purple patches.

How he’s been here so long is beyond me.

Eddy_JukeZ

He better not start the next game.

I wouldn't even put him on the bench.

His effort out there is a disgrace.

SalfordTED

Pathetic .........

never rated him

The great season he had with us is a myth

He can run forward controlling the ball in a limited fashion with one foot and has a lovely cross but he cannot defend at all

When the going gets tough he either throws himself on the floor or pushes his opponent in the back

Suedesi

Remarkable how a professional football player in arguably the toughest league in the world can have man boobs.

CloneMC16

Unless Malacia gets injured, his starts are going to be severely limited to cup games.

Shawberto is well and truly dead.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
I've never given up on Shaw, but I think he's earned himself a place off the team and shouldn't be at the club anymore if he cannot be arsed to be professional.

I have more disappointment with him than others because unlike the vast majority of our players, he has the ability to not only be here but to lock LB down. He doesn't have the fire and desire to make the best of himself, however, and it's damaging to the team and needs to be arrested now.

CloneMC16

I've never given up on Shaw, but I think he's earned himself a place off the team and shouldn't be at the club anymore if he cannot be arsed to be professional.

I have more disappointment with him than others because unlike the vast majority of our players, he has the ability to not only be here but to lock LB down. He doesn't have the fire and desire to make the best of himself, however, and it's damaging to the team and needs to be arrested now.
I feel exactly the same way. I've always liked Shaw and I know he has talent. He's not consistent enough and doesn't seem to have the desire to do better. I'm done hoping for better. I want to see Malacia.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

Was going to say this would be a bit of an overreaction to that performance, but yeah, probably not.

Edy2

We have got a few players at the club that will the manager sacked, Shaw is one them. ETH needs to move him on in the January window.
Why wait? This window is still open!

the_cliff

Again as I've mentioned countless times before.

Shaw has only ever played well for us in a back 3 and as a wing back, It's also Southgate's preferred tactic. Coincidence ? I think not.

No where near good enough to be a left back in a back 4. Can people here now finally see that ?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He'll string together a few displays of technical quality before reverting to his lackadaisical attitude soon enough.

We need players who are willing to suffer for the cause whether it's our starters or squad players. Shaw will never be one of them. His laughably lazy defending has been consistent throughout our meltdown since the collapse in the early part of last season.

We need to make a statement by selling such players. The club needs to behave like an elite club if thinks it is one.

GlasgowCeltic

Don’t think there’s enough time for Southgate to consider dropping him for a Sessegnon or someone for the WC so he’s chilling

jem

An absolute disgrace - talks shit and yet does nothing to back it up. I thought he'd turned a corner the season before last, but it was obviously a mirage.

Status
Not open for further replies.