Luke Shaw | Deal done! Almost...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raulduke

Is there anything at all suggesting we're in for Vidal?
Probably the most concrete link so far is from James Ducker who reckons that although the club aren't planning a bid yet they are monitoring his situation.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
SSN are saying the deal is done. PM me if you want a stream.

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
Shaw is £10m more than Ramos.
Every transfer is different. Different circumstances. There's almost no point in comparing one to another. If signings need to be compared, it's better to compare a series of signings to another series of signings.

Jacob

Probably the most concrete link so far is from James Ducker who reckons that although the club aren't planning a bid yet they are monitoring his situation.
Freaking hate escalating rumours that are based on feck all. What's the point in spending hours discussing a player when there's a possibility neither club is interested in doing the transfer. I can't see any reason whatsoever for Juventus to sell Vidal.

Mister_Stubbs

Expect the club to announce it any moment now, surely? Every other media agent have confirmed it lol

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
£30m is astronomical amount for a teenaged fullback. However, if you can get 10 years service out of him and fulfils his potential then it'll be seen as a snip. Especially when you factor into the fee the "He's English" tax.

Cina sucks

On probation. Man Utd'll Never Walk Alone
Guys this is done, CONFIRMED by Sky Sports - close thread I am watching it now!

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Guys this is done, CONFIRMED by Sky Sports - close thread I am watching it now!
Has already been closed, with an official one open. Was closed and this one reopened. Waiting for confirmation from the club, I think. What a day :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.