Luke Shaw - ManUtd players' player of the year

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Well deserved

Hopefully it doesn't curse him like it did with Martial

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Nice to see him get some recognition too. He and Fernandes have been exceptional this season. Didn't he get the fans' player of the year a few seasons ago too?

LoneStar

Well deserved, the guy has finally managed to put it all together and have a strong season with us. It's not just his performances either, the fact that he has managed to stay fit throughout is a massive improvement from previous seasons.

Buying Telles was worth the money for this alone.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I'd say this is the more important one of the two. Well done to Shaw!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Nice to see him get some recognition too. He and Fernandes have been exceptional this season. Didn't he get the fans' player of the year a few seasons ago too?
Yeah, 2018-19, he won both players' and fans' award.

Eternitiy

Delighted with this. I think he should have won both awards, though.

Truly a world class player. Technically and physically monstrous and consistently at the top level with all the relevant metrics for a fullback.

NotQuiteManc

It is good that many good players now seeing how good Luke Shaw has been during this good United's season.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
P.S. Well in, Luke, lad.

Chuffed for him. Probably my favourite player in this United banter era. If anyone deserves to see us return to the glory days, it’s Shaw and men of his ilk. Really, really good player. Top. (McTominay, S. 2021)

Green_Red

Well deserved, has been brilliant this season. It was always going to be him or Bruno.

Red Royal

Has been Mr Consistently good this year. Well deserved. Hope he can produce in the final few games andinto the Euros next.

stu_1992

Well deserved. I mentioned in the thread about Fernandes winning Fans Player of the Year that Shaw definitely deserved some recognition this year, and I'm sure the Player's Player Of The Year will do nicely. Our most improved player this year for me.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Pleased for him and it's thoroughly deserved, he's had some knocks and taken some stick over the years so good to see some well deserved recognition for his obvious hard work.

Well deserved. Season of his life and he seems like hes very settled here now.

Haddock

All good but who won the Scott McTominay award for manager's most 'umble player of the year?

Revan

Assumptionman
He has been really good this season, but I fail to see how he gets this ahead of Bruno.