Luke Shaw responds to Jose Mourinho

Giggs86

Imagine Luka Shawdini scores the winning goal in the final vs Italy. Mou will have to retire at that very moment and never coach anyone ever again.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Imagine Luka Shawdini scores the winning goal in the final vs Italy. Mou will have to retire at that very moment and never coach anyone ever again.
We all know he will get gigs because simply some washed out structure within the clubs & decision makers are still willing to make those silly mistakes again.

FizzyWomack

What a hateful little man you are José. I never saw this clip, why would you publicly shame one of your own players. He never used to do this when he first came to England. It was always “my champions”. He’s definitely turned into a bitter man.
What is it with all these obsessive Mourinho fans on social media getting all salty about Shaw’s success at the Euros?

Being a ‘fan’ of a manager is weird enough in itself (especially a dinosaur has-been manager), but Maureen’s fanboys seem as bitter as the man himself at the moment.
I worked on a clients house the other day and she said her husband supports who ever Mourinho is managing (rolls eyes) it was at that moment I swiftly changed the subject.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I strongly disagree with Jose here. Denmark will use Maehle to target Walker, that's been one of their most creative avenues and Walker has looked the weak link in the England defense at times this comepetition. Walkers also done feck all in the offensive third so they won't have too much to be concerned at if Walker does push on. They'll play defensive down Shaws side though.

BarstoolProphet

Walker has been dreadful and an error waiting to happen and Denmark have one of the best offensive fullbacks this tournament.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I strongly disagree with Jose here. Denmark will use Maehle to target Walker, that's been one of their most creative avenues and Walker has looked the weak link in the England defense at times this comepetition. Walkers also done feck all in the offensive third so they won't have too much to be concerned at if Walker does push on. They'll play defensive down Shaws side though.
Walker has been the weak link so far, both offensively and defensively.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Two assists against Ukraine of all minnows and he’s suddenly compared to Roberto Carlos. Only on RAWK, I mean, this place.
Aye he didn’t get voted players player of the year for United or nothing like that. :rolleyes:

Edit: just saw this post was made days ago. Not even a retraction of that shitty post.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Two assists against Ukraine of all minnows and he’s suddenly compared to Roberto Carlos. Only on RAWK, I mean, this place. I mean all of social media.
FTFY

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Everyone and their dog knows Shaw has been England's best fullback - it's not even a close contest. I mean he has the second most assists of any player in the tournament thus far, which takes some doing as a fullback.

Jose is just talking rubbish is per usual.

romufc

Everyone and their dog knows Shaw has been England's best fullback - it's not even a close contest. I mean he has the second most assists of any player in the tournament thus far, which takes some doing as a fullback.

Jose can't take being wrong. He has always been critical of players, Luke Shaw is one who was a bit young and had the chance under Ole to resurrect his career at United rather than going elsewhere.

Its not like this is something new with Jose, he had no faith in a younger Lukaku, KDB and Salah.

There is one thing with Jose, he does not know how to handle young talented players.

Eriku

The way I see it he’s trying to compliment Shaw without looking like he’s flip-flopping. Not that it still doesn’t come across as absolute rubbish, as you say.

Djemba-Djemba

Walker has been the weak link defensively so far for England and has contributed absolutely nothing going forward

The idea he's been "amazing" is laughable.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Walker has been amazing but it's Shaw that has improved game after game.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Walker has been the weak link defensively so far for England and has contributed absolutely nothing going forward

The idea he's been "amazing" is laughable.
In Jose's head he is amazing, otherwise he would have to say Shaw is England's best FB (forget FB, Shaw is England's best defender and one of their best player)

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Imagine watching England this whole tournament and come to the conclusion that Walker's been fantastic and Shaw's the one improving "game by game" :lol: As close to admitting he's got a grudge and was wrong with his shitty analysis about Shaw, as we'll get. Never change Jose.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Honestly, José is right in how Shaw has been improving game by game these Euros. He was practically invisible in the first game against Croatia.

Gator Nate

Jose can't take being wrong. He has always been critical of players, Luke Shaw is one who was a bit young and had the chance under Ole to resurrect his career at United rather than going elsewhere.

Its not like this is something new with Jose, he had no faith in a younger Lukaku, KDB and Salah.

There is one thing with Jose, he does not know how to handle young talented players.
Jose would rather bring in established players and build a team of interchangeable parts and manage them. I think that's also why he falls in and out with players so fast and frequently. You have to be right way more often than not with your transfers and you have to move fast. Most clubs cannot afford it, and United can't move fast enough for it.

I'll contrast that to Ole, who seems more interested in developing talent and keeping it, adding only the compatible parts he needs. The downside is the time it takes to achieve stability, but I think it'll last longer.

Nero

"What a career turnaround".

No, he's been great for 2-3 years.