LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
I have never wanted LVG out but I really am starting to lean that way now. He has spent stupid amounts of money and our team is arguably no better and in the process he has torn the heart out of the club.

snk123

Is that why we strived so fecking hard to get 4th place last year? To crash out like this. FECK U LVG

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
If he lose's away and draws at home to a team from his native country, no not Spain - Holland and this leads to us not qualifying in the CL, how can anyone still want him at the club? The guy is an absolute joke. Taking Mata off - I mean WTF!!

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
"Philosophy"

Sack the twat, minimal improvement since Moyes destroyed the club.

Cpt Negative

Has to go. I'd sack him before he even got on the plane home tonight.

The football simply isn't good enough. Wolfsberg could have scored 6 tonight it was that bad. I'm not sure what he's done but he's made some of the most gifted players at the club look like shit houses.

Giggs till summer, Pep in

Gasolin

It's not inexcusable, I remember a season when United could not qualify, against Lille for example.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He wouldn't have played given he's half the player Martial is.
Ok Nani would have played instead of Memphis and tonight would have been the good Nani, not the bad one that wastes everything.

Mutter Merkel

fate tied with LVG
He has to go; he's completely and utterly failed his mandate with that exit from the group stages of the CL in what was an easy group. No excuses, no hiding place, just an exposure that he's the wrong man for the job. We deserved to get beat tonight. Let's move on.

hobbers

Starting to feel like giving him a third season will definitely be a waste of a season.

With Guardiola and Ancelotti both likely to be available, both young enough to have at least a decade of management in front of them... compare that to LVG knowing full well that even if he turns it around in his third year, he'll still be gone at the end of it. There's really no choice there at all, a complete no brainer.

As for this season, no way will he be sacked while we're 3 points off the top. Although if results go badly over Christmas, with Ancelotti just a phone call away from getting on a plane in January, the pressure will really be on.

milemuncher777

formerly kid777
I fecking hate him.

Moyes was just clueless, this guy is a thick stubborn twat.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Yea, fully on board at this point. He doesn't know how to combine attacking play with solidity. Its one or the other. He's rebuilt us as far as he can, and we're only going to stall until he's replaced IMO.
Bring in somebody who will play entertaining and go for wins every game, not when its an all or nothing game.

Hed Zitin

Spent huge money on a team that if it attacks can't defend and if it defends can't attack.

It was better attacking against West Ham and the defending was poor.

Oo0AahCantona

Given our league form it essentially feels the seasons over already. The question becomes long term do you prefer Pep or ancellotti. If its the former, you wait till the end of the season to make the change. If its the latter, you make it immidaitly and use the rest of this season to set a platform.

Jev

Sign me up. I've had it with him. Fourth in the league second year running, out of the CL in the group stages and playing godawful football having spent 250 million. Whichever way you spin it, that's not even close to being good enough.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Who got us into this position when he decided to sell everyone, and not replace half the team?
The same person half these posters were moaning didn't play enough youth 6 months ago, and claiming they cared more about entertainment than results 2 weeks ago.

arthurka

Sold everybody for nothing and left us with this... Young guys getting their break is good and all but like one of you said enough is enough.. Retire and leave us so we can get a younger and a better model.

Dan

His philosophy is old and outdated, need some fresh ideas.

C'est Moi Cantona

We actually played quite well tonight considering the circumstances. Defending for once cost us.
It's the circumstances that are the problem, Borthwick Jackson, Powell, Lingard, and Varela all ending the game is all very noble, and maybe we'll see the benefit one day, but to me it screams of misjudgement with the squad depth.

Surely last season taught him this.

manutd619

It's not a knee jerk post..... but I haven't been on here for months since I literally gave up on the club, and this utterly disgraceful tumescent football we've been playing.

This is not what the club is based on, and I'm sick of people applauding our strong defensive record when we're the equivalent of Derby County having 10 men behind the ball, of course we won't concede.

Embarassing, utter trife, if I could cancel my membership I would, waste of energy watching this utter crap.

Edit: I realised how little I care to even write a post that makes sense and argues my ideas since it falls on deaf ears, LVG is as bad as Moyes - solely for the negative tactics.

space

So much spent, no improvement from last year, had enough, Ancelotti is available, so is Pep soon, can't miss that chance.

MAME DIOUF 32

Yeah, get out. He's taken a squad apart and replaced it with nothing. 4th is the best he'll do again this season, then he'll get handed another £150m and told to achieve this amazing feat again.

The sooner Woody and friends realise Emperor van Gaal is staggering around in the nude, the better.

Moriarty

If he lose's away and draws at home to a team from his native country, no not Spain - Holland and this leads to us not qualifying in the CL, how can anyone still want him at the club? The guy is an absolute joke. Taking Mata off - I mean WTF!!
Mata was making things tick too. Unless he was injured, I can't fathom that substitution at all.

pacifictheme

The only way he's not here next season is if we don't get top four. This thread will be long and ultimately pointless, really.
This. The money keeps rolling in with top 4. No chance he'll go with a top 4 finish.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
"Philosophy"

Sack the twat, minimal improvement since Moyes destroyed the club.
Even Moyes managed to get to the quarter finals of the Champions League. The clubs financial model is based on us reaching the knock out stages, the board need to evaluate whats going on at the club.

Man-United

I just want our old United back, if it means Neville or Giggs over LvG, then fine. LvG has changed so much and spent money on signings who has been awful.

justboy68

I wouldn't complain. Throw as many cheap suits and Scarface memorabilia at Simeone as we can muster.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
We isn't going anywhere. We've still got a chance of winning the league.

Infra-red

As long as United finish in the top 4, Van Gaal will be fine. Woodward and the board wont care a great deal about tonight or the dreadful football on display.

Status
Not open for further replies.