Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Hypothetically, if United were to sack Van Gaal tomorrow and signed SAF for the remainder of the season, where do you think you'd end up at the end of the season?

I can't help but think you'd be champions without too many troubles.

SammyUnited_83

The same people half these posters were moaning about not playing enough youth 6 months ago, and claiming they cared more about entertainment than results 2 weeks ago.
We played 5 shit games and one good one, should have drawn tonight which ultimately wouldn't have been enough anyway.

Not getting out the group is a massive failure I just hope the Europa isn't ACS.

saivet

Mentioned it in the match day thread. Today's result and performance I can accept. They're a decent side who are solid at home. What I can't accept is our performances in the group other than today. Fecking dismal. We couldn't have asked for a better group yet we managed to balls it up. No excuses for not making the knock out stages.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He brought Nick Powell into the very definition of a must-win match. People are killed for less.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
I wonder how bad this place would get if we go as long as Liverpool did without a league title. I mean we make fun of RAWK and it's only been 2 years of this. I'm starting to think they're not so bad.

m1y2

he deserves sack for playing fellaini-sweinsteigger midfield itself, thats why we lost today... I like how he plays youth but it wont balance out the fecking zombie football and plenty of other negative stuff about him.. moyes was superconservative decision as a manager, lvg the opposite but also shit by the look of it.. I dont mind giggsy till the end of season and ine up some sensible replacement or stick with giggs if he proves to play at least likeable football but I guess we would see rooney and young week in week out:rolleyes: saying this young deserved certainly more games to start this season and he should have started today or get on for darmian.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Wishful bullshit.
I'm sorry I didn't realise ancelloti was in work at the moment...oh wait, he isn't

Binning this useless idiot and bringing in ancelloti would be the best move this's clubs made since SAF.

Man-United

Hypothetically, if United were to sack Van Gaal tomorrow and signed SAF for the remainder of the season, where do you think you'd end up at the end of the season?

I think too much damage are done for Fergie to fix this season :(

fallengt

No point replacing him now so I rather we stick with him until the end of the season.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
He brought Nick Powell into the very definition of a must-win match. People are killed for less.
Thats because we have a very thin squad, because somebody decided to sell half of it. In fairness, a lot needed to go, but should have been replaced.

Mister_Stubbs

I want him gone but who do we replace him with? I just can't have Ryan Giggs taking over till the end of the season.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Some of the worst Football on show at United ever. An insult to the club and now devastating consequences coming from this style of play.

poisson

broken record, best ignored.

I don't know but I would wank my self silly if that happened!!

Tonjo

I think United will have the best opportunity now to concentrate on the premiere league now.
Play the reserves in the Europa league due to injuries problem and some of the youngsters
can gain some European experience or show that they are ready to step up.

Devil81

It's time to look at the bigger picture if he's no intention of staying beyond next season what's the point. We don't want his fvcking brand of football if it's only going to get ripped up in 18 months by a new manager.

Make the move at the end of the season.

Kaos

I was a big supporter but I'm on board now.

He's a deluded charlatan, time to give Pep or Ancelotti a call.

UnitedinRed

Ms LvG
First season back in the champions league with basically a brand new team. Yes the group looked relatively easy on paper but we should be realistic. Very disappointing still but we all know were not one of the top dogs in Europe just now.

Learning curve. van Gaal will stay.

WyoManU

If Pep is truly available this summer we have to go for him. No point in one more season under LVG just to let a great manager go to our cross town rivals.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Do you actually have an opinion on him or are you just sticking to commenting on other people's?
What are your thoughts on him? You don't give much away so would be interested on your take.
I can see and understand people's problems with him and things could and should be a lot better for what we've done in terms of backing him. To abandon the formation that worked well last season to have two deep lying midfielders has been to our deteriment at times - particularly in the Arsenal game.

For tonight's game I wasn't expecting anything, particularly with the injuries we had so to see us attack was nice but tonight's approach should have been done for previous CL games and maybe we wouldn't have been in this position. Think tonight's game also highlights why Van Gaal maybe does go conservative most of the time as our defence was carved open tonight.

Whatever our thoughts, I can't see Woodward sacking him midseason - especially after backing him the other night and with Ancelotti ruling out joining a club until the summer and Pep most likely to go to City in the summer I think he'll be our manager going into next season.

Not at all, sack this muppet bring in ancelloti fir the remainder of lvg's contract and its problem solved
Ancelotti said yesterday he won't take any job mid-season so good luck with that.

I will not take a job in mid-season, but I would like to work again next summer.”

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

They'd win the league but also partly because everyone else is shite.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Today is the perfect is example of how we are going nowhere under van Gaal. For the first time this season, we played with one DM and were destroyed by Wolfsburg every time they attacked us. So much for a great and world class defense. No doubt, we'll have two DMs next game and revert back to boring boring Man United.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I can see and understand people's problems with him and things could and should be a lot better for what we've done in terms of backing him. To abandon the formation that worked well last season to have two deep lying midfielders has been to our deteriment at times - particularly in the Arsenal game.

For tonight's game I wasn't expecting anything, particularly with the injuries we had so to see us attack was nice but tonight's approach should have been done for previous CL games and maybe we wouldn't have been in this position. Think tonight's game also highlights why Van Gaal maybe does go conservative most of the time as our defence was carved open tonight.

Whatever our thoughts, I can't see Woodward sacking him midseason - especially after backing him the other night and with Ancelotti ruling out joining a club until the summer and Pep most likely to go to City in the summer I think he'll be our manager going into next season.

Ancelotti said yesterday he won't take any job mid-season so good luck with that.
I also agree with what Mockney said here. Whatever happened, whether we had gone through or not I expected to see this thread.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Pep wouldn't leave Bayern and Ancelotti said he wont start at a club midway through a season.

If we got rid of Van Gaal tonight he would almost certainly be replaced by Giggs and what is the point of that?
Drag SAF back to work. Its just for a couple of months and he still owe us for suggesting that frigging loser as manager

Zexstream

Anti-anti-racist
Right now id rather see Giggs manage for the rest of the season.

How can we say the players lack passion when LVG shows none sat on his arse.

Bojan11

I wonder how bad this place would get if we go as long as Liverpool did without a league title. I mean we make fun of RAWK and it's only been 2 years of this. I'm starting to think they're not so bad.
What are you going on about?

LVG has spent £250m and has had 18 months to get this team to gel. He can't even do that.

It's not about league titles. Even Klopp in such a short time has improved Liverpool in some games.

lilcurt

Rio, Scholes and Owen agree with this it would seem.

Finally nice to see the pundits echoing the fans.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I'm not particularly frustrated, I expected to not beat this German team and that PSG would win. There is no point in saying "LVG out" now when we can do is wait patiently. I can't wait for that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.