LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Its about time there was one. Sick of the awful performances the philosophy and processes bullshit. Its time to think about the future of the club. Only question is whether its done now or at the end of the season.

Baxter

Failing to get out of that group is an embarrassment. Has to go.

Raw

Yeah. Not just on this game. That PSV home game was the game we lost it, and we were utterly dreadful throughout.

Thing is, replace him with who? I don't want us to go with fecking Giggs. What would be the point? If Ancelotti is available, get him immediately.

OneUnited24

Tonight wasnt a bad performance by any stretch. But im getting sick of his excuses and some of our other flat performances. Season is over as far as im concerned. I dont see us progressing under LvG

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Ancelotti is not a temporary fix, if we go for him now he will be long term.

van Persie

I'm in.

Been so for quite some time tbh. With Ancelotti available and likely interested it's good timing.

Cina

The only way he's not here next season is if we don't get top four. This thread will be long and ultimately pointless, really.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
No point doing it now. But I do think his position has to be considered. I'm not yet at "LVG out" but we have to think about whether we can get a better manager this summer especially if our overall quality of football doesn't improve. If Pep wants to come then that's a no brainer.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
We actually played quite well tonight considering the circumstances. Defending for once cost us.

NK86

Not now. But definitely at the end of the season. Thursday-Sunday schedule beckons us now.

NinjaFletch

Its about time there was one. Sick of the awful performances the philosophy and processes bullshit. Its time to think about the future of the club. Only question is whether its done now or at the end of the season.
Odd timing to complain about awful performances on the back of probably two of the best attacking performances of the season, imo.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Nope. He should stay until the end of the season at worst.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Get SAF back for the remaining part of season, than we can decide in Summer

Zoo

He blew this when he banked on taking maximum points at home and not showing enough intent in Moscow and Eindhoven.

BarstoolProphet

I originally wanted him to stay until the end of this contract but as with Moyes there really isn't any excuse for missing CL qualification/not qualify from this group. On top of that he got us playing the most boring football I've ever witnessed at this level with the exception of, ironically, tonight. He's fast becoming a fraud.

Eddy_JukeZ

Inexcusable. We even made it to the KO stages with Moyes.

There's no justification for him still being manager next season. He needs to go.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
£200 million and we still have a complete lack of quality in our team. Shit tactics and we couldn't even get out of a shit CL group.

Don't care if we are still in the mix for the League. The only reason we are is because other teams are fecking up. The bloke is useless. Get rid and get Pep in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.