Magic Neymar

Red00012

So trying to fire up the crowd thereby missing a pass is some sort of cardinal sin? It seems you are just throwing anything and hoping one sticks.

What next? His hair style
Well yes when the ball is in play and the ball is passed to him and he misses it of course it is, but if you want half your Munich team waving at the crowd during a match that’s your choice.

I like his hair , but top marks for been condescending.

Gibb11

He is a much better player than Mbappe at the moment. Many don't want to admit it because Mbappe is the wonderkid and Neymar is unlikeable to the extreme, but everyone can see that his dribbling / playmaking / passing is simply something else. Mbappe has been disappointing in most CL games this season.
The 3-1 away loss at Real Marid last season he got absolutely slated, genuinely thought he played well that game but then probably because a bit of luck and Ronaldo magic turned that game round, Mpabbe was pretty anonymous but that was forgotten, Neymar just has the narrative and hate against him for casuals to poorly and negatively judge his actual perfomance on the pitch IMO

tieunhilang

It would never happen but he would be my dream signing for United :drool:
I'm sure Woodward has a special "300 millions panic button" he can hit anytime in his bedroom in case he hears Neymar/Messi/Mbappe is available.
Although I fully expect us to give Neymar the Number 7 shirt, paying him 400k-500k/week to shove him on our left side. Then after a few rounds United fans would be arguing about him being a headless chicken or we should give him more times to adapt to the Premier League... I believe we have been cursed by some sort of voodoos after Sir Alex's retirement.

OldRed1

Neymar had nothing to do with the Liverpool winning goal it was Mbappe who lost the ball trying to nutmeg on a counter at he edge of his box

So trying to fire up the crowd thereby missing a pass is some sort of cardinal sin? It seems you are just throwing anything and hoping one sticks.

What next? His hair style
Also he's got a shit haircut.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
That was peak Neymar twattery.

Barney Ronay did a good piece in the Grauniad today. Basically says the first half showed everything that was good about him and the second showed all his worst traits. He was wondering if there has ever been a more annoying good player (or a more good annoying player)
Basically a repeat of the Napoli game then!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I'm sure Woodward has a special "300 millions panic button" he can hit anytime in his bedroom in case he hears Neymar/Messi/Mbappe is available.
Although I fully expect us to give Neymar the Number 7 shirt, paying him 400k-500k/week to shove him on our left side. Then after a few rounds United fans would be arguing about him being a headless chicken or we should give him more times to adapt to the Premier League... I believe we have been cursed by some sort of voodoos after Sir Alex's retirement.
Yeah, i'm sure neymar can't wait to slash his wages by half to play for united:lol:

He is incredible but appears to be struggling with the need to play hero. Needs to learn to trust his teammates more. Didn't have this issue in Barcelona, but i guess that was probably because of who those teammates were(and his status as Messi's sidekick)

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Yeah, i'm sure neymar can't wait to slash his wages by half to play for united:lol:

He is incredible but appears to be struggling with the need to play hero. Needs to learn to trust his teammates more. Didn't have this issue in Barcelona, but i guess that was probably because of who those teammates were(and his status as Messi's sidekick)
Strangely enough, he trusts Mbappé. They seem to like playing with and for the other.

the_irish123

I actually think Neymar passes really well as he demonstrated against Liverpool, those backheel flicks and quick combination turns created many chances in that first half. The 'individual' wingers will always hog the ball more, they need that freedom to paint. I think Hazard hogs the ball just as much but doesn't get a bad rep. He placed 6th in premier league and was talked like he was much better than Neymar after the World Cup. I'm very critical of Neymar many times but I do see him being judged more harshly.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Neymar on a good day is an amazing player.

That being said, I think he's the biggest twat in world football. Everything about him is punchable.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Amazing talent but all the theatrics are just a bit over the top for me.

lsd

The Oracle
Poorly formatted post
Neymar on a good day is an amazing player.

That being said, I think he's the biggest twat in world football. Everything about him is punchable.

Can't watch him it is just to pathetic to look at his cheating .

If Utd signed him I would never watch us .

If we got to the champions league and played against him I wouldn't watch it .

It's just not worth watching a supposed adult dive and cheat on the level he does .

He made myself hate Brazil when plays for them . I always loved watching Brazil but now not a chance .

I don't want to mention his talent because it makes no difference he is by far the biggest cheating diving twat iv witnessed in football and that's all I will remember him for

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord

It's just not worth watching a supposed adult dive and cheat on the level he does .

He made myself hate Brazil when plays for them . I always loved watching Brazil but now not a chance .

I don't want to mention his talent because it makes no difference he is by far the biggest cheating diving twat iv witnessed in football and that's all I will remember him for
I actually agree completely,but I tried to rise above my petty hatred and acknowledge his skills :p

evil_geko

Amen.

R'hllor

Sup with Black Ops 4 and players streaming on twitch, last week or so it was Delle Ali and right now Neymar.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Sup with Black Ops 4 and players streaming on twitch, last week or so it was Delle Ali and right now Neymar.
It's one of the most effective marketing methods nowadays. They're probably getting paid a good chunk of money for it. I play video games too but nobody gives a feck.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG

You post simply means: Dislike of Neymar > love for Manchester United

Embarrassing no?

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
The 3-1 away loss at Real Marid last season he got absolutely slated, genuinely thought he played well that game but then probably because a bit of luck and Ronaldo magic turned that game round, Mpabbe was pretty anonymous but that was forgotten, Neymar just has the narrative and hate against him for casuals to poorly and negatively judge his actual perfomance on the pitch IMO
Good post

lsd

The Oracle
You post simply means: Dislike of Neymar > love for Manchester United

Embarrassing no?

Not when you are talking footballs biggest cheat .

Wanting the cheat so your club can win by his cheating that's embarrassing.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG

There is a change in his behaviour since the World Cup.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

Can you point a single game he won by cheating? I watch every PSG game and I can't, he win games by his skills. He may be acting a lot but he's far from the worse cheats.

Red00012

Lazy post to be honest , can you remember down through the years Ashley Young and Ronaldo playing for us and accused of diving alot? Thankfully Young has eradicated it.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Up! Let's see if Neymar will be fit this time.

Is he "massively overrated" as most of us think or is he a top player?

Answer provided by the games MUFC-PSG.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Up! Let's see if Neymar will be fit an whether he is "massively overrated" or a top player!

Good trial then!
When’s his sisters birthday? We may get lucky

Drifter

American
Scored a hat trick. Making him second behind the great Pele in the Brazilian all-time scorers list.

Last edited:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Really impressive numbers, considering how thoroughly underwhelming his NT generation is. One of the few world class players who have almost always shown up for their national team in recent years. I think time will rightly see him near the very top of Brazil's "best ever".

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It’s a shame he didn’t win the Copa America a couple years back.

scudetto_boy

Supports
St Mirren
He's certainly good but he's vastly overrated. I saw him 31st Oct 2017 against Anderlecht & he missed a chance within 20 seconds because he point-blank refused to hit an easy opportunity with his left leg. It looked amateurish folks-trust me.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Sent Perù into a meltdown by winning two penalties by diving apparently :lol:

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Sent Perù into a meltdown by winning two penalties by diving apparently :lol:
Hardly a real dive, he really is held back and it prevents him from going for the ball but he falls on purpose so the ref sees he was held back. Some people call that diving, others call that experience. There's a handball though.