Gaming Magic The Gathering (Arena)

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Anybody play? The new set just came out. Some insane cards and lots of chandras. Some great memories drafting the paper version with friends. Arena is the next best thing though, way better than mtgo.

siw2007

I have an account, but I can only play on an old laptop in which the software is just too powerful and ends up lagging and crashing every time.

I'd like to get to back to playing it but I have a MacBook and its of course not available on this at the moment.

In the mean time its just playing paper now and then.

Cantonaaa!

I have an account, but I can only play on an old laptop in which the software is just too powerful and ends up lagging and crashing every time.

I'd like to get to back to playing it but I have a MacBook and its of course not available on this at the moment.

In the mean time its just playing paper now and then.
You can play on macbook if you watch some vids on youtube about it. Not that difficult really.

siw2007

You can play on macbook if you watch some vids on youtube about it. Not that difficult really.
Ive seen it being done by using a wineskin?? I might try sometime but I don't think I could go through the bother of the updates as they don't work properly.

Cantonaaa!

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
New set out in a few days . Three color set with a mafia family style theme. The return of Elspeth and Ob Nix.

Bebe

I was pretty active on this through war of the spark, throne of eldraine up until Kaldheim/Strixhaven. Unfortunately the economy is enough of a pain that I gave up on Arena and haven't played at all really for almost a year.

I think they announced a new Pioneer type format on Arena that might bring me back in. Post rotation I was happy to play my decks in Historic until they released all those jumpstarts (+ alchemy) that I found too expensive to compete with.

siw2007

Used to play Arena a lot but got sick of it in the end. Think I just got tired of grinding for the wild cards so I could build the decks I wanted. Also got more interested in commander format which isn’t supported on Arena.