Maguire needs to be replaced

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
A small bump to once again demonstrate that people need to stop being so easily led by the social media clowns at United.

This guy needs to go.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Why hasn't Old Trafford turned on him?

I think back to Fellaini and that guy regularly received abuse for being a limited player and he never pettily hit back and was instrumental in two trophy wins.

Maguire isn't a leader, is paper-skinned, reacts to criticism like a child and is fecking shit on the pitch but hasn't received a ounce of the criticism Fellaini ever did.

Acole9

Outstanding
I've had enough of him. His fault for the goal and should've done better last Friday but instead waved his hands around rather than playing the game.

DomM

He is an average defender at best, slow, makes too many mistakes and certainly should not be captain, 80m for him is ludicrous, he does need replacing.

Rightnr

When was the last time OT turned on any player/coach? Any boos are quickly drowned in cheers and chants.
Turned on Martial easily enough. But Rashy, Maguire and Shaw are beyond reproach. I wonder what's the common demoninator there.

Mickson

Why hasn't Old Trafford turned on him?

I think back to Fellaini and that guy regularly received abuse for being a limited player and he never pettily hit back and was instrumental in two trophy wins.

Maguire isn't a leader, is paper-skinned, reacts to criticism like a child and is fecking shit on the pitch but hasn't received a ounce of the criticism Fellaini ever did.
Brainwashed by Fergie. People applauded Ole after a 5-0 loss at home to Liverpool FFS. No expectations, from top to bottom.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Turned on Martial easily enough. But Rashy, Maguire and Shaw are beyond reproach. I wonder what's the common demoninator there.
The entire ground rightly booed Rashford when he gave up on that chance that the keeper spilled a few months ago.

Rightnr

The entire ground rightly booed Rashford when he gave up on that chance that the keeper spilled a few months ago.
About 2 years too late. If Pogba, Martial or even Lingard did that, the tomatoes would be out.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
The first disallowed goal annoyed me.

We literally just had a goal against us ruled out for the same thing only a few games back.

How thick are our players?

VivaRonaldo85

I’ve found it hard to stomach that this fella can’t be good enough to play for United or any other ‘top’ PL team. But I’ve finally come to that conclusion. If you scored his stats on football manager in the subjects of pace, mobility, bravery and leadership, you’d be lucky to muster double figures out of 20. How disappointing.

Moston Red

Formerly Giggs1973
He’ll go this summer. I really can’t see Rangnick putting up with this clown for much longer.

Every time he plays he costs us.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
About 2 years too late. If Pogba, Martial or even Lingard did that, the tomatoes would be out.
So what is the common denominator? Cant be they get let off because they are english, so is lingard, cant be the others get stick because they are black, so is Rashy........ either I have misunderstood, or you are moving the goalposts?

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
For the love of all that is holy and pure, please sell this fraud this summer. And Shaw, Rashford, Ronaldo and a couple others should leave with him.

Hughie77

He's having a mare of a season, and Lindelof and Varane for me, Maguire can't run he's supposedly better at heading when he gets off the floor, a player knows now I get tight on Maguire and a ball behind stiker turns him hes fecked. RR wants his CB further up the pitch and that puts even more pressure on him to make recovery runs if we lose the ball. But he here and will play. Perhaps he will have a storming run from now till end of the season.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Needs to be sold to a counter attacking team. The amount of times he committed himself past the half way line, was fecking moronic, Knowing how slow he is. Then having to painfully watch him struggle to get back and lose several foot races, he surely can't be in any of our future managers plans.