Make a fecking sub Southgate

Giggsyking

Not making a sub, neither changing the tactics, he is watching the game just like us on TV being overran by a team that call the sport soccer.

RedCurry

I can’t believe this game hasn’t seen Grealish and Rashford already. You want to hold the ball up and counter-attack, those are your guys..

PoTMS

Henderson... This guy simply doesn't understand football.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Absolute munter of a manager. Everything England’s achieved has been despite him.

I’ve never forgiven him for that fecking final against an old, leggy Italy.

He’s a complete muppet. A carpet salesman of a manager.

The Purley King

Did Foden shag Southgate's missus or something?
He’s the best of Englands creative midfielders so obviously he doesn’t get a look in.
I don’t think Southgate has a Missus, he works in gringotts and they don’t allow it

Pintu

Not making a sub, neither changing the tactics, he is watching the game just like us on TV being overran by a team that call the sport soccer.
The team tonight was made of "European" players. From Arsenal, Fulham, Leeds, Milan, Juventus, Lille, Valencia... They don't call it Soccer.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Can we change the thread title to "Make a Fecking Attacking Sub Rather than a fecking DM Because We Need a Fecking Goal You Plum Thread"?

sport2793

The team tonight was made of "European" players. From Arsenal, Fulham, Leeds, Milan, Juventus, Lille, Valencia... They don't call it Soccer.
Forgot Chelsea and Dortmund too but your point is well taken, the US team is playing better now precisely because it does not try to play "American soccer" and are instead training in the European style moving the ball on the ground + high-intensity pressing. For what it's worth I think Canada are also really making a move towards that.

croadyman

Absolute munter of a manager. Everything England’s achieved has been despite him.

I’ve never forgiven him for that fecking final against an old, leggy Italy.

He’s a complete muppet. A carpet salesman of a manager.
Yeah they didn't even qualify which says it all

croadyman

Forgot Chelsea and Dortmund too but your point is well taken, the US team is playing better now precisely because it does not try to play "American soccer" and are instead training in the European style moving the ball on the ground + high-intensity pressing. For what it's worth I think Canada are also really making a move towards that.
Yeah impressed by them against Belgium

Pintu

Yeah they didn't even qualify which says it all
Not comparable. He lost to an Italy that had its best players fit. The one that miraculously failed to qualify was largely diminished (entirely different back 4 and no Chiesa -the forward who made everything at the Euros-).

England would have won that final at Wembley comfortably if Italy had all their starting defenders missing.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Not that fecking one you twat. What needs to happen to get this prick to stop playing Maguire?

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Today should have been all about giving new players a shot. When Guehi came off it should be Colwill going on. Especially considering he has already played with Dunk at Brighton. Southgate said he brought Maguire because with Mings and Stones out injured he had no experienced England players to call from. This was his change to give Colwill a bit of experience and he opted for Maguire again....ugh