Make my spine tingle

slyadams

I came across this in my saved YouTube videos and for me its peak goose bump viewing:

Anyone else got anything similar?

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Life is temporary death is inevitable

jem

I came across this in my saved YouTube videos and for me its peak goose bump viewing:

Anyone else got anything similar?
If only it didn't have that wretched music. Still, a wonderful memory of an incredible team.

el3mel

Really hope we'll get to experience such night again in the future.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
My favourite Utd player ever.
In an era where you were allowed to kick the crap out of players. The two goals against Stoke towards the end of his Utd career at 2:10 were memorable for me as they went largely unnoticed. The crap music isn't mine BTW.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
In an era where you were allowed to kick the crap out of players. The two goals against Stoke towards the end of his Utd career at 2:10 were memorable for me as they went largely unnoticed. The crap music isn't mine BTW.
Is there something wrong with the people who make these videos? Who makes a compilation of George Best clips and thinks that's the right music to go with it? :lol:

Last edited:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Is there something wrong with the people who make this videos? Who makes a compilation of George Best clips and thinks that's the right music to go with it? :lol:
I know. Considering how much great music there was in the late 60s and 70s!

I watched it with the sound off.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Agree. An unbelievable player. He defined United for me. Outrageously skillful, brave, daring, unpredictable, invincible when on form. Tragic really that the club didn't strengthen after 68 and allowed the team to decline.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I got a spine tingler for ya. We're about to sign Jason Sancho.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Bryan Robson, supposedly on his way to Italy, takes on Barcelona (featuring Diego Maradona & Bernd Schuster) at Old Trafford, after United had lost 2:0 in the first leg. There are only a handful of games – and a handful of individual performances that can have the same effect on United fans as this one.

The only comparable performance is, of course, Roy Keane vs Juventus in the 1998/99 CL semis – it's probably even more dramatic because of both his yellow card and the fact that we had won the competition in the end (in 1983/84 Platini's Juventus had stopped us in the semis, sadly). There are no individual highlights (at least on YouTube), but the game highlights work just as well.

Big Andy

Bloke
There's not many things that can bring the goose bumps and tear up the eyes, United winning the Champions League is one of them

RooneyLegend

There's not many things that can bring the goose bumps and tear up the eyes, United winning the Champions League is one of them
I often hear pundits talk about how the prem is the biggest trophy and often think they are on one. The CL really is a special trophy. Take it the world cup is a similar feeling, probably more intense.

arthurka

That juve match away in 99 was something else, never experienced anything like it before or since..