Malachi Sharpe

Adnan

Talent Spotter
It's official. Looks a fantastic prospect for the wide forward role from the highlights and let's hope he lives upto his potential.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
What a cool name. Is he exclusive to PS5 or?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I thought I'd create the players thread because not only does he look a very good prospect from the highlights on YouTube but also due to a Derby fan I know who rates him very highly. He compared United signing Sharpe, to City signing Sancho from Watford at a similar age.

High praise and most don't live upto expectations but as fans we always live in hope that this could be 'The one'.

vva

He looks very rapid, have great control when pick up the ball, and also can score with both feet. Hopefully, we'll see him in u18 soon (not sure next season is too soon or not).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Feel a bit silly for wondering if this was Lee Sharpe's son now...

Mickson

Agent Wayne doing us a favour?
Nah, they have lost plenty of good youngsters and have financial troubles so it's good money for them without losing quality for their first-team. They got a lot of money for Kaide Gordon who is only 16 and went to Liverpool (United tried to sign him too) he played against United's U18 today btw.

Bertie Wooster

Looks a good prospect. Hopefully he'll kick on and we'll get to see him in the U18's in a year or two.

Kaide Gordon, who we were also recently linked with from Derby, played for Liverpool U18's against us today (we won 1-0).

Beaucoup

I thought I'd create the players thread because not only does he look a very good prospect from the highlights on YouTube but also due to a Derby fan I know who rates him very highly. He compared United signing Sharpe, to City signing Sancho from Watford at a similar age.

High praise and most don't live upto expectations but as fans we always live in hope that this could be 'The one'.
Let’s not get too carried away, I’ve seen him play twice and he’s decent, certainly nowhere near Sanyo level.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Let’s not get too carried away, I’ve seen him play twice and he’s decent, certainly nowhere near Sanyo level.
Have you seen the other two lads? From what I've heard Keba is the one who's highly rated.

Flanders Devil

Nah, they have lost plenty of good youngsters and have financial troubles so it's good money for them without losing quality for their first-team. They got a lot of money for Kaide Gordon who is only 16 and went to Liverpool (United tried to sign him too) he played against United's U18 today btw.
Ahh I see. Did I read that we actually signed 2 from Derby?? They must have an impressive academy