Malcolm Ebiowei / signs for Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil may care

He looks very raw but if he's free I don't see an issue with signing him and loaning him out.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Of all the players linked to us so far, he is the only signing I have confidence in signing. Let's not feck this up.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
If it’s a free transfer and we want him, why the feck isn’t he a United player by now?

Tom Van Persie

No relation
If it’s a free transfer and we want him, why the feck isn’t he a United player by now?
It seems we're facing a lot of competition for him. Spurs, Newcastle, Brighton, Leeds, Palace and Fulham have been mentioned as interested clubs.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Getting Angelo Henriquez vibes with this one
I’m surprised you didn’t say Obertan or Zaha or Bellion. Why do you guys feel the need to be negative bringing up past transfers to put down current ones just like Di Maria and De Jong comparisons.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Getting Angelo Henriquez vibes with this one
What a blast from the past! What the hell happened to him? Last thing I remember was him going on loan in Croatia and tearing it up, then we sold him, never to be heard of again - until someone named Sparky on the Internets mentioned him.

Hoof the ball

It seems we're facing a lot of competition for him. Spurs, Newcastle, Brighton, Leeds, Palace and Fulham have been mentioned as interested clubs.
We're probably stuck in negotiations with Derby for a transfer fee on a player without a contract. If we can't get him ahead of those teams and with Rooney in the kids ear, I give up. :lol:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
We're probably stuck in negotiations with Derby for a transfer fee on a player without a contract. If we can't get him ahead of those teams and with Rooney in the kids ear, I give up. :lol:
I do think compensation is due to a few clubs because of his age, so might be that.

croadyman

IF we already had a proper RW then all for this signing but we don't, also worrying he's not left footed which we desperately need

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What a blast from the past! What the hell happened to him? Last thing I remember was him going on loan in Croatia and tearing it up, then we sold him, never to be heard of again - until someone named Sparky on the Internets mentioned him.
Plays in the second division in Poland

davidmichael

Loves a nutmeg. Also a cheaper alternative to Antony?
Not sure if he’s ready to start for us on the back of a season at Derby whereas Antony is, if we’re looking at value signings then signing Januzaj on a free should be looked at as well as Ebiowei as Januzaj has picked his career up and looked good in Spain for Sociedad to the point he was linked with Barca a lot last season.

SAF is the GOAT

He reminds me of prime Martial(not the dull version that we have today) in terms of his technique and with how he controls the ball and hold and guard it.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Probably trying to make an offer to Derby and taking their insistence that he’s not theirs to sell as a negotiation tactic
:lol: :lol: in could totally see that happening.
I know it's a joke but it's wise to negotiate with Derby, it's not a free transfer. Fee will be set by tribunal as he is U-24 player leaving on free transfer.

SeanyC

Fantastic player, really like him (checks google for who he is)

Paul_Scholes18

I have no idea who he is, but right now just want any kind of signings.

I would even be happy if we get Lukaku back or some move like that.

jesperjaap

Know nothing about him really, but strange a young rigght wigner with little experience and unproven when we already have spetn a fortune on two

Bwuk

Can only imagine how badly his name will get spelt on the cafe if we sign him.

He looks good from the clips. Wouldn’t be against signing him then loaning him in January.

BeltUp

Supports
United
Reminds me of when we signed David Bellion. My mum's friend knew a coach at Sunderland. One evening he came round to my house and told me that we were signing a future superstar from them. The rest is history...

roseguy64

I know it's a joke but it's wise to negotiate with Derby, it's not a free transfer. Fee will be set by tribunal as he is U-24 player leaving on free transfer.
Yeah much better to cut out the tribunal and agree on a price now. Like what Liverpool did with Carvalho.

Status
Not open for further replies.