Malo Gusto | signs for Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson King

They don’t. Gusto is better than a potential bench player to Reece James. He deserves a starting place at another club.
They're just buying every young player who's tipped for big things, but if half these guys reach their full potential they're going to have a bloated squad of top players who all expect to start.

Real life isn't like FIFA video games, that will quickly turn into a horrible situation to manage.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I would ask if they need him but why would that matter.
Reece James feels like he misses at least 3 months out of every season and our season collapses every time when he and Chilwell aren’t available.

Mainoldo

Chelsea’s transfer strategy will come back to bite them in the arse, I’m sure of it.
Of course it will. When has this ever worked except for the first time Chelsea done it. In a totally different era of football.

Rolaholic

Yes, the football manager/FIFA manager mode recruitment plan :lol:

Last edited:

Chairman Steve

Their transfer business is like someone picked up a copy of FM, searched Google for ‘best young players everyone should buy in FM’, made note of the names and then just decided to start a new game and proceed from there.

20 years ago theyd be buying Freddy Adu, Daniel Braaten, Anatoli Todorov and Fredy Guarin.

AFC NimbleThumb

Their transfer business is like someone picked up a copy of FM, searched Google for ‘best young players everyone should buy in FM’, made note of the names and then just decided to start a new game and proceed from there.

20 years ago theyd be buying Freddy Adu, Daniel Braaten, Anatoli Todorov and Fredy Guarin.
Now that’s a name I hadn’t read in ages. A true wunderkind on FM. Pace & power.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Didn't they just sign a 60m left back? and a 40m left back the year before :lol:

Nero

That Santi J FM is one of the biggest clowns on twitter.

Zoo

Malo Gusto has a contractual agreement with Chelsea

The Blues have made a first offer.

A long-term contract of more than 5 years awaits him

Manchester United also positioned themselves and asked the player not to rush

Chelsea are still following D. Dumfries

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away

Malo Gusto has a contractual agreement with Chelsea

The Blues have made a first offer.

A long-term contract of more than 5 years awaits him

Manchester United also positioned themselves and asked the player not to rush

Chelsea are still following D. Dumfries
Of course Chelsea are after Dumfries too.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Reece James gets lengthy injuries every year. Our season has collapsed for two straight seasons now when he went down. We’ve had to use an old, long past it Azpi, Chalobah (a CB) and Loftus Cheek (a CM) as cover to various degrees of terrible.

Anyone saying we don’t need another RB doesn’t watch Chelsea.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Reece James gets lengthy injuries every year. Our season has collapsed for two straight seasons now when he went down. We’ve had to use an old, long past it Azpi, Chalobah (a CB) and Loftus Cheek (a CM) as cover to various degrees of terrible.

You don’t need another RB. :D

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

What I would give for a Maxim Tsigalko or Fredy William Thompson for us.

Feck, now I just want to go download old CMs

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Reece James feels like he misses at least 3 months out of every season and our season collapses every time when he and Chilwell aren’t available.
Even if he is fit they could both still play. James is exceptionally talented and would easily fit in to other positions. For a start he is probably also one of our best CMs and of course RCB but I really would hate for him to be in such a restrictive position. Might help his injuries though.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM

We? I thought you were a United fan?

Spaghetti

Mom's
What I would give for a Maxim Tsigalko or Fredy William Thompson for us.

Feck, now I just want to go download old CMs
Didn’t he pass away?

I downloaded CM 01/02 a few months ago. Unless you want to put a strain on your work, relationship and friendships, I advise against it :D

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Didn’t he pass away?

I downloaded CM 01/02 a few months ago. Unless you want to put a strain on your work, relationship and friendships, I advise against it :D
He did, very sad, late 30s.

:lol:, well at least I can blame something other than myself.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Look at you lot trying to hijack other club’s targets ;) :lol:

We’ve been linked with him for a while tbf. Hope he listens but will most likely follow the £.

dinostar77

They're just buying every young player who's tipped for big things, but if half these guys reach their full potential they're going to have a bloated squad of top players who all expect to start.

Real life isn't like FIFA video games, that will quickly turn into a horrible situation to manage.
Sounds like real madrid

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
We clearly need to sell someone before we buy him.
In November you make it clear AWB is available to other clubs. You sell for whatever amount and you sign this player. You make the finances work because this is an elite football club. Never happens that way though.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Didn’t he pass away?

Tô Madeira! Sign him up.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
We clearly need to sell someone before we buy him.
It seems like we want to buy him but we don't have the money right now. So it'll be interesting to see if Chelsea sign him in this window.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
In November you make it clear AWB is available to other clubs. You sell for whatever amount and you sign this player. You make the finances work because this is an elite football club. Never happens that way though.
Thought that was the case though. We supposedly only got shitty loan offers
It seems like we want to buy him but we don't have the money right now. So it'll be interesting to see if Chelsea sign him in this window.
Exactly, we also can't have 3 first team RBs. One has to go to give him a space in the squad.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
We’ve been linked with him for a while tbf. Hope he listens but will most likely follow the £.
He’s going to follow the money regardless of where he ends up. If you want him and offer him more than us he won’t choose us and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.