Mame Biram Diouf | 2009/10 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Bit like Obertan at the start of his United career, made so many stupid decisions/mistakes and yet still left me thinking he looks promising at the end of the game.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Diabolical today. Far too raw to be throwing into crucial games at this stage of the seasobn. And his big smiles after missing sitters are not so endearing.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
In a match where we were piss poor at creating any chances, the fact that he could have had a hattrick is a bit astounding.

If he gets accustomed to English football, could become a good player for us.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Not even funny. I felt embarrassed for him today. In that 30 mins I cannot remember a less composed looking player for us.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
In anticipation of all the spastics making judgements off the back of those 20 minutes; you're spastics.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
If we sticked VDS upfront he would have probably be more effective then Diouf today. Berba was poor but Diouf was hilarious. Poor lad I felt pity for him. Thank god that we have these gentlemen as Rooney's cover.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Words cannot describe his "performance" today. If Vokes hadnt missed that sitter at the end, Diouf would surely be to blame for not getting the 3 points.... absolutely dire. Pretty much everything he did failed miserably.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
What an outstanding performance by Diouf there. Came on the whole way the game was going changed. We went from toothless to champions elect. Hell he even limited his goal scoring prowess so he fits in with the United mantra of never making it easy for ourselves. We are truly blessed.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Bit like Obertan at the start of his United career, made so many stupid decisions/mistakes and yet still left me thinking he looks promising at the end of the game.
Obetan has improved? Wow when did that happen?

If anything his 1st couple of games were ok but downhill since

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
He has that Forlan about him. Yes he looks lost most of the time but you just have to like the guy.

Drifter

American
Jesus. Lay off him. Had a bad game, thats about it. Still looks more promising than manucho ever did. Those who really bought into ' the one ' hoopla were always going to end up dissapointed.
He was a decent prospect and he still is.
Agree

devilish

Jesus. Lay off him. Had a bad game, thats about it. Still looks more promising than manucho ever did. Those who really bought into ' the one ' hoopla were always going to end up dissapointed.
He was a decent prospect and he still is.
He is value for money

if we bought him at the price of a packet of crips :joking:

Sam

I've got to be honest, that was the worst cameo I've ever seen of any footballer, ever. :lol:

You really do have to just laugh.

Devilton

Movement seems fine, but finishing, first touch and ability to take a chance....wow. Very poor.

I hope he doesn't have Ali Dia's agent and we haven't been stitched up.

Ixion

Would rather have a striker getting chances and missing them than not getting the chances, signs are promising I think.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Man of the match performance once again. Came on as sub and changed the whole game.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Still young and gets into very good positions.

Pants finishing today though.
Yes, you would be foolish to say he has no talent. He could potentially be a very good striker. But he's just so raw. We really don't have time for on-the-job training right now.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Guys relax we were warned well in advance.. He will frustrate with his finishing.. Lets hope he improves on that soon..

Diabolical today. Far too raw to be throwing into crucial games at this stage of the seasobn. And his big smiles after missing sitters are not so endearing.
Totally reminds me of Dwight Yorke..

devilish

Berba was equally shite today. Did he had one shot on goal?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Obetan has improved? Wow when did that happen?

If anything his 1st couple of games were ok but downhill since
You're all very impatient.

Obertan's shown an impressively graceful dribbling technique, a willingness to provide a spark and a very adept footballing brain in close areas.

Diouf's shown a willingness to stretch the defence every which way, a tendency to find himself in the right place in the box and a real enthusiasm for driving at the defence.

Helps looking at the positives when they're as young/inexperienced as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.