Mame Biram Diouf | 2009/10 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper KGB

SAF has already stated that Diouf is strongly built and pacey. The problem lie in the team. Is our team ready to receive this phenomenon? I mean this will be more complicated then just setting the red carpet and chant Dioufist prayers in every game!

With Gaz leaving the club Im sure that he will become our captain.
:lol: Without a doubt, however we will need to get a special armband for the chosen one as it will have to withstand his lightning pace.

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
I still feel for Manucho, forgive us Diouf for we knew not what we were doing.

But now the second coming is here, and this time we shall all rejoice in his splendour!

fecking hell what am i going to do if he actually turns out to be good?

pillory

I'm surprised Norwegian papers haven't picked up this thread. It should be right up their alley. Only yesterday they had a big story about Swedish internet trolls calling a Norwegian skier cocky.

comlag

An early interpretation of the infant Saviour during his first incarnation; painted by his pre-raphaelite followers.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Diouf first act of benevolence towards his beloved followers!

Hargreaves Takes Giant Step Towards Fitness

There's been little trumpeting about this but the official website reports that Owen Hargreaves is closer to a return than ever before: he started full training with the Reserve squad which means he'll now do ball work and will soon be ready to join the first-team squad again.

Will he ever be fully fit again? That is still far from certain but at least he made a huge step, a step he had been hesitant about, according to rumours. He has to overcome considerable mental obstacles after spending 16 months on the sidelines but he's a strong enough character to emerge triumphant.

There is of course another pressing issue: how did his injury affect his game? Hargreaves' football was based on his great dynamism and mobility and these could be severely restricted by such a long-term knee problem. If he loses this edge of his game he'll end up an ordinary player, far from the one we had such high hopes (which initially, during his debut season, seemed totally justified as he was performing very well) for.

But at least for the time being we can look ahead with a little optimism and anticipation: it would be marvellous to see Hargreaves on the pitch again.
Manchester United - Hargreaves Takes Giant Step Towards Fitness

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Diouf first act of benevolence towards his beloved followers!
Rio was recently reported as throwing away his crutches and being able to walk again. He giveth, He giveth.

championo

Top Stalker
Rio was recently reported as throwing away his crutches and being able to walk again. He giveth, He giveth.
Did he not sit with Rio in one of our games? I remember seeing them together. Great things ahead. I am excited

edit: Ah yes, this is when the healing began

Status
Not open for further replies.