Mame Biram Diouf | 2009/10 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Oh my god, it's nearly here...

The Diouf, The Diouf, The Diouf is on FIRE!
We don't need no Tevez, let the mother fecker burn!

That should be the chant!
That's pretty good. I'd drop the thes though. Diouf, Diouf, Diouf is on fire etc.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Why isn't he at the ANC?

F-Red

He has some sprinting ability the lad, hopefully he's going to be used as a striker playing off the shoulder of defenders.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
He played 15 minutes and he's shit, what a stupid fecking comment.

Coca Cola

One balled wonder
Where where the 4 goals?

He's had his chance. Time to get rid.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
It was a shame that the sending off robbed him of a partner upfront in Rooney. From what Ive seen of him playing up top on his own doesnt suit him.
Aye, that and our inability to retain possession after the sending off makes it impossible to read much into this little cameo. On the plus side he looks lightning fast, and he made two fairly nice runs across their centre backs but wasn't picked out. Obviously his touch was way off, but I'll happily put that down to nerves and retain my blind faith in the lad.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Not impressed. Dont care how long he got, you can tell a lot from a players movement and touch and he didnt impress with either. Nice long spell in the reserves and hopefully he'll be molded into a player, but (albeit at first glance) he isnt one yet
:lol:

fecking hell. His movement was fine. The only way he was going to see much of the ball after the sending off was if he dropped back to the edge of our penalty area.

oleonenumber20

lighting fast. Sending off didn't help. Needs a bit of time in the reserves. Owen should have come on instead

Diablodave

He offers an aerial threat. Something Owen doesnt. Anyone look at any of Dioufs goals to see he is a fine header of the ball. Something which we needed based on the amount of set pieces. Fair gamble by SAF.

The same way he played Macheda against Villa. Im sure if memory serves me right, people were complaining then too. Then a hero was born.

I think people expect instant miracles.

johnmufc

He really does look like 50 Cent. And, yeah... That's just about the only positive I can take from his debut. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.