Mame Biram Diouf | 2009/10 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Dioufists! I passed a message onto our lord today, at Primark he walked loftily and I begat to him: "Mame! Mame!" He turned around along with several women and said, "Yes?" To which I begat, "We are the Dioufists!"

He looked upon me, and spoke thus: "Who?"

We are known to him, as....The Who!
Blessed you are. As the first to proclaim his prophecy he refers to me when i met in similar circumstances as "feck Off"

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
So, first major impact of Diouf arriving has occurred already... Gary Neville has done the right thing and stood aside as captain to make way for him.

How long before, Fergie, Gill, the Glazers, Fred the Red, Gordon Brown and the Pope follow suit?
I hope other players will follow suit now. Diouf should remain as the only player to represent football.

Berlinknives

Dioufists! I passed a message onto our lord today, at Primark he walked loftily and I begat to him: "Mame! Mame!" He turned around along with several women and said, "Yes?" To which I begat, "We are the Dioufists!"

News just in from Roger Daltrey.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs

He probably really wanted to say "tosser". ;)

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
This thread is gradually turning to shit after being quite useful when it started.

Could people only post genuine football opinions or updates please!!!!!
With all the doom and gloom infecting everywhere recently we have turned to the one as a shimmering ray of light in these down times. Now if you want actual football opinions. Theres not much to report until he takes the field of play (by storm I might add). He is more of a classic centrefoward. Strong, powerful with an almighty header on him with an eye for goal.

REd FUn DevIl

Dunno why this shit reminds me Manucho. Suddenly all excitement and months after soon to be forgotten.

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
This thread is gradually turning to shit after being quite useful when it started.

Could people only post genuine football opinions or updates please!!!!!
Don't be a knob. This thread is a ray of light.

Berlinknives

Manucho is still a superstar of uncomparable beauty. He single handedly kept Hull up last season and look how they falter without him now.
And Valladoid's improved a bit too, hopefully the ANC won't hurt them much or he'll have to do a survival job again.

Doevle

I have a feeling that we will see him play sooner rather later so that SAF can decide on whether he should bring in a new striker this transfer-window or not.

JayWalker

Ball Spotter
Still got the blues for you.. RIP The Loner. Hull
DIOUF IN THE FRAME FOR FERGIE

By Simon Stone, Press Association Sport Chief Football Writer

Birmingham v Man. Utd. Click here to bet.
Click here to follow us on Twitter!
Click here for our special Transfer Centre!
Click here for more football headlines!

Sir Alex Ferguson is getting ready to hand Senegal striker Mame Biram Diouf his Manchester United debut.

Diouf was signed from Norwegian club Molde in the summer but has only just been able to link up with the Old Trafford outfit as he was allowed to remain with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's old club on loan until the end of their domestic campaign.

The 22-year-old has impressed in training though and, after having a work permit granted for Diouf, United have also now received international clearance.

While Ferguson will not necessarily include Diouf in his squad for Saturday's trip to Birmingham, the fact he has already allocated his newest recruit the number 32 shirt formerly worn by Carlos Tevez means it is at least a possibility.

"He has adapted very well to our training regime and has looked very impressive," Ferguson told Inside United.

"He is quick, very good in the air and a good striker of the ball.

"Overall, he is a really good centre-forward and he will play a part this season."
Its Time. :drool:

Untied

When VDS retires, can we have a campaign to get Diouf the number One shirt?

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
I've never seen Diouf play. I'm excited though. I'm hoping though he's an athletic striker in the Saha mould who can be a constant distraction for an oppo defence and create space for the likes of Rooney to exploit. Sir Alex seems more focused on his physical attributes so it could be the case.

Strange direction this thread is heading....

But im excited to see how our new number 32 will fare at the club. He was signed for his obvious potential but thats no guarantee of success. I want to see him get opportunities in the first team and make the most of them. Hopefully he will appear against Man City. That should be a decent test of his striking ability.

championo

Top Stalker

I have ordered the first of this wonderful kit for my nephew. He can only dream of one day becoming as great as the ONE.
Cocks out people, get ready, however, it will be foolish to expect too much from Diouf; just expect a goal per game.
Take that you Tevez Cnut

Devilton

That's not "The ONE", that's Chris Partlow from "The Wire". Just as deadly though...

askabob

Most players that come from smaller leagues take a while to adjust to the Premier League because they need to put on some weight and improve their fitness.

Does anyone know if Diouf has a strong build? Also is he pacey?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Most players that come from smaller leagues take a while to adjust to the Premier League because they need to put on some weight and improve their fitness.

Does anyone know if Diouf has a strong build? Also is he pacey?
SAF has already stated that Diouf is strongly built and pacey. The problem lie in the team. Is our team ready to receive this phenomenon? I mean this will be more complicated then just setting the red carpet and chant Dioufist prayers in every game!

With Gaz leaving the club Im sure that he will become our captain.

Cold_Boy

Is he in any way like the Obafemi Martins.Certainly is built like him with the physique?

Or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.