Man tries to aggravate United at train station and moved on by Police

NinjaFletch

Guys a wanker and being a wanker, but what the feck is a 'private bit of a platform'?

Raw

I always love it when people like this watch this video back and think "yep this definitely puts me in a good light, I didn't sound like a twat at all, I'm going to upload this onto the internet".

Calling United skint for taking the train, feck off :lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
What a bell end. Make himself look a complete idiot.

@Paz think the thread title is a bit misleading though. Trying to interact? He's just going on about trains and swearing.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Quite common. I know I've seen Man City at Stockport station. I imagine it's just quicker/easier than getting a coach or a plane?
That was a new initiative by the club to visit fans in their homes.

The Firestarter

Quite common. I know I've seen Man City at Stockport station. I imagine it's just quicker/easier than getting a coach or a plane?
Can't be quicker than a jet flight that certain. When it's chartered it also lacks the usual airport hassle.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Sounds pissed. The way he was talking to that male United rep. fecking twat.

Very surprised at the lack of security there though. What’s stopping a class A cnut like him chinning one of the United players and putting them out of action?

Colombian Mancunian

What an ass! If Zlatan was still here, he would have scared the heck out of this guy.

If I came into United at a train station, I would have taken selfies with the whole team.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Sounds pissed. The way he was talking to that male United rep. fecking twat.

Very surprised at the lack of security there though. What’s stopping a class A cnut like him chinning one of the United players and putting them out of action?
What’s stopping that happening at any place at any time?

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Don’t think any team hires planes for domestic games.

And lol, the irony of saying United are skint for using a train. Fairly certain that it would probably cost more than coaches.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Don’t think any team hires planes for domestic games.
We did this season for Brighton apparently:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...rs-board-private-jet-ahead-trip-Brighton.html

At the same time plenty of reports over the last seasons of the team traveling by train.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ted-make-trip-London-ahead-clash-Arsenal.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5049685/Man-United-stars-travel-London-train-face-Chelsea.htmls

No idea what the logic behind it is, other than that we like our train to London. Shame Fellaini didn't get a hold of that wanker's cell phone and threw it one the railway by the way.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Twat is the perfect word for him. Bet he's an absolute cnut 24/7.

I knew we got trains to games sometimes, but that all looks a bit school trip doesn't it? :lol:
To call them skint as if it's some great insult though. Moron.

As a side note, does Pogba ever stop dancing?

FujiVice

Bryan Robson would have had that cnut by the neck when he was captain. Where was Valencia?

Tarrou

pretty typcal cnutish behaviour on a Saturday night tbh, thought he was actually quite cordial by UK piss-head standards

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Gotta laugh at Pogba dancing by himself at 0:34 :lol: