Man United's Premier League record when winning at half time at Old Trafford - 292 Wins, 24 Draws, 0 Defeats

Nero

Never mind the zero losses, having only 23 draws is pretty insane.

Idxomer

After the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half, I was sure we were going to lose the record today.

mu4c_20le

Wow I thought the Liverpool one was good. That's just insane.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Rebecca Lowe and the rest of the Muppets on US telly already had us down for losing this record today.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
A statistical proof of what happens when you give our home crowd a reason to get excited. This stadium is a burying ground for teams as big as Arsenal and Liverpool

RetroStu

The impressive thing about it is that we won nearly all those games, not just 'not lose'.
Its hugely impressive, especially as a large part of that timeframe has been post SAF, when we havent exactly been the best mentally.

SER19

Keeps getting brought up recently. Will fall shortly im sure

eire-red

It's just an incredible stat. Another one that would be interesting to see is the amount of games won/lost/drawn from losing positions at half time, maybe in the SAF and post-SAF era.

I hope ETH can instill the importance of making OT a fortress once more. You can't underestimate how important it is to almost guarantee 15/16 wins a season at home. Win 10 away games and you're in with a great chance to be in the mix come April.

wr8_utd

:'(
Which stat will end first. This one or us having an academy player in our squad every match day?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s actually impressive that none of Moyes, van Gaal, Mourinho, Ole, or Rangnick managed to cock that stat up.

Guess for some of them, leading at HT was the trickier part.

Skills

Snitch
Which stat will end first. This one or us having an academy player in our squad every match day?
That will never end. Everyone around the club is well aware of that and will make sure an academy player is always in the match day squad.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It’s actually impressive that none of Moyes, van Gaal, Mourinho, Ole, or Rangnick managed to cock that stat up.

Guess for some of them, leading at HT was the trickier part.
Well yes. Van Gaal seemed to be 0-0 at half time almost every home game.

stu_1992

One of those records where I'm surprised we haven't lost it over thr last few years as it feels like practically every other positive record we held, was lost.

dove

One of those records where I'm surprised we haven't lost it over thr last few years as it feels like practically every other positive record we held, was lost.
I think in a way it probably helped to preserve the record. We have been so crap that there was a bigger chance to see pigs fly than us leading at HT.

Dan_F

This and the home grown players being in the squad record are probably the only ones left now.

Remember the couple years after Fergie left where every time we got beat it was the end of some kind of record against that team.

redshaw

Don't give it too much attention. Pep will be asking his team to let us go 1-0 up then have Haaland put four past us in the second.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Kinda surprising that we still have some 'record' like this not broken. Just in the first Moyesi season, we got many of them broken..

Nick7

I fecking hate that this is brought up every single game we go into half time winning.