Man Utd.com Tickets

Green_Red

Anyone else suffering this technical issues bullshit trying to get themselves tickets to games?

Last edited:

macheda14

Talk about a shit show... so called biggest club in the world can't fecking set up a web server properly that doesn't shit itself on ticket sales day. Useless pack of cnuts!
Literally no one can - look at Glastonbury, SeeTickets, Ticketmaster - whenever there is a crazy amount of demand servers go down. However I don't really see an issue, because it's all just luck of the draw. If the servers weren't shit it would still be luck of the draw and tickets would just sell a lot quicker.

Green_Red

Literally no one can - look at Glastonbury, SeeTickets, Ticketmaster - whenever there is a crazy amount of demand servers go down. However I don't really see an issue, because it's all just luck of the draw. If the servers weren't shit it would still be luck of the draw and tickets would just sell a lot quicker.
The servers are crashing and I am getting this message:

• Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than your membership is allowed to. Please double check, and either choose a different price class, use "assign" to assign tickets to a member within your network or remove items from your basket to proceed.
Like ffs, you should be able to get that right. I don't even know if I've got the tickets or not. fecking shit show from the so-called biggest club in the world.

I got tickets to Glastonbury, and when you get through to the payment option, unless some feckwit has already purchased a ticket for some other application number you get your tickets. I got all the way into the payment, added my card details the lot, then it crashed. feckin useless!!!

macheda14

• Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than your membership is allowed to. Please double check, and either choose a different price class, use "assign" to assign tickets to a member within your network or remove items from your basket to proceed.
Like ffs, you should be able to get that right. I don't even know if I've got the tickets or not. fecking shit show from the so-called biggest club in the world.
Well how many tickets are you buying per membership number?

Kag

:lol:

This is next level negativity. Blaming the club for ticket-related misfortune that occurs when buying tickets for the London Marathon to the Great North Run to Ed Sheeran to the Arctic Monkeys.

Green_Red

:lol:

This is next level negativity. Blaming the club for ticket-related misfortune that occurs when buying tickets for the London Marathon to the Great North Run to Ed Sheeran to the Arctic Monkeys.
I'm just pissed I can't get tickets, thats all. venting. You're right, there's no need for it. At least I'm not complaining about a building site.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
I'm just pissed I can't get tickets, thats all. venting. You're right, there's no need for it. At least I'm not complaining about a building site.
Fecking Orlando!

pacifictheme

Cancelling my membership next season. Been a member since you could be one and managed to get 0 tickets in the bullshit bumrush earlier this month. Managed to get no tickets last season either. First in a long long time. Season before we only got shite seats in front of a fecking school trip. The matchday experience has never been more expensivr and never been shiter.

The ballot system was so much better.

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
I can get any ticket for any game I want but I always end up paying over the odds. Livefootballtickets.com

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
Following on from my last post I see that the man United vs Chelsea game is £130 per ticket. FYI

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Bloody hell WoOdWArd

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
How sites like that are allowed to operate is beyond me. Charging twice the price at least for tickets.
I know. Tell me about it. But at the end of the day. If I can afford them and go then so be it. No way I can get tickets directly from the Manchester United website. It’s almost impossible.

pacifictheme

I know. Tell me about it. But at the end of the day. If I can afford them and go then so be it. No way I can get tickets directly from the Manchester United website. It’s almost impossible.
Partly due to websites like that. I can't justify 100 plus for a football match.

cbmufc

You can get sorted for any game bar the top 5 pretty easily on the website, for goodness sake don't pay over a tonne on some daft website. Just ring them in the week or two before the game.

Top 5 - slightly different.

Pablo76

Become a member of your local supporters club, I can get tickets for 90% of matches through them.

United Hobbit

Become a member of your local supporters club, I can get tickets for 90% of matches through them.
I can fully agree with this, mine needs you to have the club membership and be a member of the supports club but mine have availability for all PL home games, I've gone to United vs Liverpool through them, they also run a coach to the games. Last year they also had CL games was so tempted by the Barca game just couldn't afford it at the time, I can only afford to do about 2 games a year as trying to save for a house but would do more if I could.
Also very good seats have got to sit on the Stretty through them in the past and also the Quadrant.
Think this year they need to apply to the club if you want Europa tickets but all home PL games are available

https://www.manutd.com/en/fans/supporters-clubs

Cambion

I got tickets to Glastonbury, and when you get through to the payment option, unless some feckwit has already purchased a ticket for some other application number you get your tickets. I got all the way into the payment, added my card details the lot, then it crashed. feckin useless!!!
I had this when I bought tickets last time. For me the message meant that the previous transaction was successful so I already had a ticket so couldn't buy another. Log on to your account and check the transaction history, hopefully you will find you have the tickets. Agree it is poor though

corno_mufc

You can get sorted for any game bar the top 5 pretty easily on the website, for goodness sake don't pay over a tonne on some daft website. Just ring them in the week or two before the game.

Top 5 - slightly different.
Literally this. Last 2-3 years in particular, has been easy with tickets re-appearing in the run up to games.

Just have to keep checking back, even after they announce 'sold-out'.